« Back to All Topics
New Missions
New Missions
New Missions
Hey Sandi, I know you are busy person and all but when do you think the new missions will be displayed on larkiguide?  I'm not trying to be a jerk; just wondering on how long it takes to update the site.  Thanks from all of us who use larkinorguide.
Congratulations! You are a brave guy!
You collect your reward: 350,000 silvers and an imp's mushroom
2200000 experience points earned!
You need 357 124 799 more experience points for the next level!

Mission 53 is now mapped and uploaded into LG.  Enjoy.

Pyratic
I almost posted a message defending my absence!  HA!

Sandy

Vanity? Not sure what your trying to imply or say. But i too have a map to upload but until Sandy finds time to build me the map outline i cant upload my map. As always everyone wants everything asap and some want it sooner then that. It will be there as soon as Sandy and i get time, thanks for using your own resources to figure it out.

Pyratic
I've got a map already...too bad I can't upload it due to vanity.....

~Boo
Congratulations! You are a brave guy!
You collect your reward: 350,000 silvers and an imp's mushroom
2000000 experience points earned!
You need 367 721 983 more experience points for the next level!

Mission 52 is now in LG's DB.  Im not going to put a description in there just so ya'll have to do some of the work yourself :p.  Mission 53 to come.

Pyratic
FYI, mission 52 is fully mapped now.

Sandy
Take over your work? 

1) I can't and have no desire to take credit for the missions you mapped out. I very much appreciate the work you did.

2) I don't particularly want to map the missions, but many players (including myself) find it very useful, so if you don't have time, you should let someone else to it.

3) There is no need to be insulting about it. Yes people like the mission maps, but whats wrong with that?!?
Who cares if its been sloved. Most want the easy fancy guide so they dont have to think for themselves. I know you want to upload em you always have and im sure one day you will take over what ive worked hard on, but until them ill give you one heck of a fight. Ill upload em when i get time. Enough Said.  Sandy respects me enough to wait for me to find time. Thats true friendship.

Pyratic
Actually the mission has already been solved Pyra.... If you don't want to upload it Pyra, I will.
LOL.  Thats all i have to say. People really cant do anything without help can they?  I will upload the new missions into LG as soon as i can.  Due to it being the holidays, the fact that i let my sub run out, and various other reasons i dont need to list in open forum... ive well been busy. Again ill get them uploaded ASAP.

Pyratic

PS Retirement? HAHA, Non sub = no fun in larki :p
Thank you for your response.  I will be waiting patiently for the update.
I'm hoping Pyra will come out of semi-retirement and continue his masterful mapping of missions for the LarkinorGuide site.  I'll check my e-mail tomorrow and see if he's been in touch.  If he hasn't, I'll e-mail him to see where he's at.

Sandy