« Back to All Topics
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas!
Looks like Christmas clicks are in :)  500 additional clicks per day lasting for 10 days! Enjoy

To all my friends and 'family' here in Larkinor...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

-RTD
Merry Christmas, and if you fail to bring down Santa's entire sleigh, may he still fill your stockings and the bottom of your tree full of wonderful gift!:) Have a Jolly Chrismas, Friends!:)
Merry Christmas everyone :D!!!!!!!!!!!
Festive greeting and a Merry Christmas to everyone on Larki.

Best wishes for 2008.

Duncanne.
lol ive avoided the cc all day suprizingly and it was just a stupid gold nugget....ya gold nugget thats it:D

Merry Christmas again to all of larkinor

kh:)
Merry Christmas all!

kh - don't bother wrapping whatever you get from that balloon, Meph will stop by the CC to pick it up  ;)

You are missed, Monty!  :(

-B
Happy Christmas all!  And cheers to Nic for evidently facilitating new missions.

Subprime
Merry Christmas to everyone. Sorry I havent been around much but I am way too busy.
Merry Christmas to all of the larky family and the best for 2008

*runs to get the balloon*

happy clicking
kh
Even tho i haven't been around for a while, i would like to wish all of the larki community a merry christmas! 

all the best
Matt (Rocket)
Merry Ho Ho to all.

The extra clix are a gift!  This is the first time we have confirmation that FOD is paying attention to us.  So I am thankful!
yes, merry christmas to all who call larki your family.  hope you all have a safe and happy holiday season.

as for the bonus clicks... not even an announcement in the news... at least not yet.  hopefully there'll be something to let us know if we get any other present, or only extra clicks.

--jason