« Back to All Topics
Frida000
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Frida000
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Frida000
I have just had to endure over an hour of Frida000 not allowing me to finish a snooker game cos I was leading. He simply kept fouling by pushing the cue ball behind a colour.

After about 90 minutes, I had had enough and ended the game by going to the lobby.

It appears that I was not the first player to fall foul of Frida000.

Can this player be suspended as it truly is a bore to have to suffer such fools?

I don't mind losing to anybody (and often do) but this is clearly not in the spirit of the site and I would suggest is in fact cheating.

Is there also a means by wich this can be prevented, maybe by an automatic default of a game when more than 100 points behind? Or perhaps a sensible maximum number of consecutive faults allowed (similar to the real "miss" rule in snooker?

Cheers

Just another reason I play Chess.

Anyways, you can't really do anything unless you have proof (A YouTube video of five minutes of him doing it, maybe?) and you would have to send that here: 

http://games.flyordie.com/s/reportAbuse.html?portal=flyordie_com&lang=en
Even with proof...no rule (persay) was broken, the rules are rather lax with things like that...personally I'd like to see it come how real snooker is played, as soon as a player is too many points behind the game is forfieted to the other player...that would be nice to see, course then again I haven't played in ages so my word here might not mean much haha.
Sorry but it's against the rules.

I call many times Mike or Veriac and they banned for unsportmanlike behaviour the opponent.

Some mods tho just boot the player from room.
>I haven't played in ages so my word here might not mean much

Why does that matter?

>as soon as a player is too many points behind the game is forfieted to the other player

I agree with this, but it doesn't matter what we think because nothing ever happens on this site, as far as updates are concerned. I've played many other games with the proper rules added into it, surely FOD can follow suit but that's too much to ask isn't it.

Or maybe we should just play these other games instead.
http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/billiard/en/game_rules_Snooker.html

Where does it say it is against the rules?

Like I said the rules are rather lax with certain things, while yes some mods will take action others will stare at you blankly.  
>"they banned for unsportmanlike behaviour the opponent"

Unsportmanlike behaviour is against the rules.