Tanx
where are they now?
i have wondered where are they at?

old FTW members

FTW.ToXiC.AnGeL.

minni me

old land clan members

NBK clan "i have not seen but one member in an long time"

NBK is over.. Our 5-6 year run was very fun,and very difficult.. but lke all clans time moves on, and we move on to bigger and better things. Ive met alot of friends here and I enjoyed their company during and after battles. So for all that ive known for all those years.. its been great!! even all the trash talking was worth it.. So to all of NBK, UAG, BFG, XC, and FTW.. yes FTW.. was nice knowing all of u.. and if you guys are still around.. I hope u have alot of great battles to come.. So to all fare thee well and enjoy life.. remember tanx is just a game and not a way of life.. dont be to serious.. u cant cash out your points and rank for money.. so just enjoy.. 

Nвķ™сŌммằʼnđЁя
Toxic angel was Nina and she was gone a long time ago I think...hope. I haven't played with any of you in a long time but every now and then I come in sub ran out and my connection but I should be up and running mid of December...see you soon :)
Wolfpac had the same run on TANX but we took a year off and I reformed it. Except we are not on tanx anymore we have spread out so we may see the dead tanx clans around