« Back to All Topics
to sandy
to sandy
to sandy
i just wanted to inform you that on the larky web page under the ingredients for the composium i've noticed it says 13,333 silvers & 0 mana but im make some composiums now and it needs 400 mana.i just thought i'd tell you

kh
Good point.  I can be a little too machiavellian-minded at times.

Sandy
>To whomever translated the granitenut recipe (and didn't post it on LarkinorGuide.com), built 30 of them, and listed them on the market for about 1.3 million more than the ~50k they cost to build

might be bunzie, and she might not be building them.  there's a lvl 97 monster that drops the granitenuts.  she might just be storing for when she lvl's up, in case she needs them in the coming upgrades.

--jason
To whomever translated the granitenut recipe (and didn't post it on [url=
http://larkinorguide.com
]LarkinorGuide.com
/url]), built 30 of them, and listed them on the market for about 1.3 million more than the ~50k they cost to build, 

I admire your capitalistic spirit, but your team spirit leaves much to be desired.

BTW, I've posted all the nuts I built as part of this test for 100%... including the granitenuts!

Sandy

I suspect I was the one who "fixed" these items by setting their levels to 0 as part of my efforts to scan the HU site for items we're missing on our site.  The item information pop-up for these items doesn't include the level attribute.  The mana required to build items is generally level * 10.  These items either have a level attribute but the pop-up just doesn't display it, or they require a specific amount of mana to build instead of the level * 10 "rule".

In any case, we should unfix these items by changing their level to the amount of mana it takes to build them / 10.  I've already fixed the following items: composium, raw composium, silvernut, goldennut, coppernut, brassnut, ironnut, granitenut (added the whole recipe, actually).

I'd like to add a note similar to the following to the Notes section of each item that falls into this category: "The item has no apparent level attribute in the game.  40 is being used to correctly generate the amount of mana required to build it."

Sandy
I see no changes in the database as of today. In the future post the changes to the site and i will accept them usually the same if not next day.  I normally check updates on LG every day M-F.

Pyratic
i noticed last week that a number of items had the mana required drop to 0 on the website.  i submitted a change to the composium and raw composium, but i guess they either got deleted, or haven't been seen yet by whoever can accept those changes.
my guess is that all the built items got set to level 0 for some reason, when in reality some have a level and therefore require 10*lvl in mana.
--jason
ok, i guess im just a reminder then:p
just another to add to that list is brassnuts the sight says 0 mana to make,and i forgot how much it takes to make them but i do know it takes mana