« Back to All Topics
to sandy
to sandy
to sandy
i just wanted to inform you that on the larky web page under the ingredients for the composium i've noticed it says 13,333 silvers & 0 mana but im make some composiums now and it needs 400 mana.i just thought i'd tell you

kh
just another to add to that list is brassnuts the sight says 0 mana to make,and i forgot how much it takes to make them but i do know it takes mana
ok, i guess im just a reminder then:p
i noticed last week that a number of items had the mana required drop to 0 on the website.  i submitted a change to the composium and raw composium, but i guess they either got deleted, or haven't been seen yet by whoever can accept those changes.
my guess is that all the built items got set to level 0 for some reason, when in reality some have a level and therefore require 10*lvl in mana.
--jason
I see no changes in the database as of today. In the future post the changes to the site and i will accept them usually the same if not next day.  I normally check updates on LG every day M-F.

Pyratic
I suspect I was the one who "fixed" these items by setting their levels to 0 as part of my efforts to scan the HU site for items we're missing on our site.  The item information pop-up for these items doesn't include the level attribute.  The mana required to build items is generally level * 10.  These items either have a level attribute but the pop-up just doesn't display it, or they require a specific amount of mana to build instead of the level * 10 "rule".

In any case, we should unfix these items by changing their level to the amount of mana it takes to build them / 10.  I've already fixed the following items: composium, raw composium, silvernut, goldennut, coppernut, brassnut, ironnut, granitenut (added the whole recipe, actually).

I'd like to add a note similar to the following to the Notes section of each item that falls into this category: "The item has no apparent level attribute in the game.  40 is being used to correctly generate the amount of mana required to build it."

Sandy
To whomever translated the granitenut recipe (and didn't post it on [url=
http://larkinorguide.com
]LarkinorGuide.com
/url]), built 30 of them, and listed them on the market for about 1.3 million more than the ~50k they cost to build, 

I admire your capitalistic spirit, but your team spirit leaves much to be desired.

BTW, I've posted all the nuts I built as part of this test for 100%... including the granitenuts!

Sandy

>To whomever translated the granitenut recipe (and didn't post it on LarkinorGuide.com), built 30 of them, and listed them on the market for about 1.3 million more than the ~50k they cost to build

might be bunzie, and she might not be building them.  there's a lvl 97 monster that drops the granitenuts.  she might just be storing for when she lvl's up, in case she needs them in the coming upgrades.

--jason
Good point.  I can be a little too machiavellian-minded at times.

Sandy