« Back to All Topics
Sadly passed away
Posted in 
Billiards
Sadly passed away
Posted in 
Billiards
Sadly passed away
Anna10 sadly passed away last month 17/08/2007 having complications after an operation . she was a dear friend to me and to many other players here , i spoke to her in person and exchanged music with her . she was a class player and achieved a very high level of play on here becoming black many times . my deepest sympathy goes out to her family and she will be truly missed .

the good hath sadly passed away
but the memories will always live
rest in peace my good friend
as god your surely with .

goodbye anna and god bless you sweetheart .

anybody wishing to pay their respects to anna are very welcome to do so .
please don't be ignorant, it matters not whether you knew her or not, this is very sad news and my condolences go out to all her family.

rest in peace Anna
well i didnt no her that much but god bless you x
How low can someone get,,, well spoken Mick;) its to bad others dont think and have respect the way you do!!

My Deepest Sympathy towards Anna.

Why would anyone answer who?? when you`ve spoken about everything needed to know?? and what for??

If someone pases away, and another posts it for others to read... well thats what its there for.. please read it or dont bother with it
i wish the best for all of you and her family.
shame on you GO 4 IT

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Sep 29, 2007 10:37 PM]
i did not know her but mick spoke highly of her 
when  he told me i was saddend to here god bless
you ,and god bless the ones you left 

in death there is beauty you will 
sleep like a angel with tranquilty of innocence
rest in peace hun xxxxxx
Anna, those who knew were lucky to have met you.  
I didn't know you well, only spoke a few times, 
but I must agree with Mick, you were truly a 
Class Player whom I personally respected.

Peaceful rest in the arms of angels.

Kite 
anna i am so sorry to leave this message late for your anniversary but just to let you know i havent forgotten you ... i know your giving everyone a dam good thrashing up there and fair play to you ... all my love as always xxxxxxxxx
never seen this player but respect for life Anna
Many many condolances to Anna's family and  her friends here on FOD too. I did not know her (I am not much of a chess player) but I can see through the posts here that she was well-liked and a great player.

Rest in peace, angel girl...my mom passed away on July 18, 2008 so I hope the angels take care of you both.

~LittleEarthAngel~

~i~
sorry to hear of your loss LittleEarthAngel but be rest assured that the angels always look after all the good people .  x
Thank you for those kind words. I am sure Anna is at peace and happy now, flying with the angels.

:) Happiness and peace to you all.

~LittleEarthAngel~
a year gone bye so quick never new you but i am ϯƦεѕцѓѓҽćțǐǫňϯ i left mess last time i dnt play now but watch loads to see who on mick good to see you play vry fair player who has respect for game and others god bless you anna and mick good look m8 kep potting ϯƦεѕцѓѓҽćțǐǫňϯ :)