« Back to All Topics
hi, thank you all for your kindness and sweetness to me, but its farewell
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
hello some other people might know me as shark kiss.

i have had many special people in my time while i was in tanx, some of those ppl being my mentor scribbles and someone who i loved very much and adored...rebsojer aka mike thank you for teaching me how to play and for all the time we spent together, even though we are 47 years apart (i am 15, you are 62)i had some of the funnest and most nifty experiences in tanx and infact, my life.

i have to go now to work on my studies...bye everyone and take care.

<3<3<3
Kayla.
yeah scribbles is a nice guy. havent been on in a while so i miss everybody. :(
sad to see you go but dont let a game hold you back in real life
you one of the first tanxs players i met 2yrs ago in tanks
lol the good old days
take care shark 
cubey

I find it very strange that someone that had but a few conversations with REB would say such nice things,but then again is it a nice thing they are saying.REB isnt that old and why would she bring up the age difference?Is this person trying to say something?Is this the real Sharkiss saying this or her friend (Mentor,yeah right)Scribbles?
Was a pleasure the few times we talked. Goodbye shark kiss for now. You will prob visit from time to time. Good luck at school.

[Edited by: StreamLine on 21-Sep-2007 01:06]
Who the heck is Kayla.  I haven't been around Tanx in months. Never had anybody make believe they were me before.

Shark kiss  or as most of you who know me - Daisy
ROFLMFAO....
hi hi daisy....glad that you "came outta retirement"
to set this idiot  Xx Kayla xX  straight....

Funny how Tanx has become  a trainging ground for
future "stars" of our state and federal penitentiaries!

Nifty huh daisy....lmfao

Thanks Daisy and you too SCribbs for setting whoever that was straight!Obviously someone didnt know Sharkiss's name.......LOL......I would say,mostly likely Mr Get Banned the most MAX.......
scribbs! dude i miss u!! btw its bloodywatergrl under a new title. ive changed a lot and i miss everybody. hope to hear from ya. PEACE!
hiya neeth....how the heck are u...
hope to see you soon aswell ;)
sydney my daughter has been in the hospital
so i havent had much time to be here
and Reb...i knew it wasnt her , and you are 
most probably correct sir ;)

dude..that sux. hope alls goin well. yeah i havnt been on much cuz of school (college), tryin to please bf, and work. ARRGG. but thats ok. lol. dude we gotta play sometime. when u available? im free morow, so if u want let me know. Peace!
Interesting observation I have made.See the first name,Kayla has one post? Now look at Mandy,,,2 post and forum said last person making a post was Kayla.....so now we know whoever Kayla is,is also Mandy....LOL...Really doesnt matter now does it?
hey mandy....
hope everyone is well
my daughter has been sick so i have been a bit busy
see ya soon guys.
neeth goodluck with jumbling ya schedule..lol
*pours a drink*..lmfao
hope ur daughters o`ryt scribles
lmao...Wabit, i didn't even know there was a someone with "sharkiss" nik on tax...so now you're trying to blame me everything that goes on tanx...u know, if mods wanted to really find out who that was, all it takes is an IP search on that person...which will more likely be u. been too busy with my Medical School degree, don't got time for kidz games :) 
OK  I'm tired of this

Shark kiss
Hey Scribbles!
Everyones fine, busy and such but they're all good.
I hope your daughter is alright :)
Take Care