« Back to All Topics
Need Mods in Connect 4
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Need Mods in Connect 4
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Need Mods in Connect 4
We need undercover mods because when mods are not there people go crazy and when mods are there people don't do anything wrong. I have never seen a mod in connect 4!!!!
If there is a mod there he or she have there sign to away when people start doing bad stuff. All I'm asking for is a undermod or whatever to be in the connect 4 at all time please or once in awhile instead of pool lol.
mike loads of mods go to connect 4

Veriac
LadyDie
nextball
luna
RalphTheDog

I even saw the OPERATOR once
Yeah because you play at the night time for me when I dont see them but everyone plays in the afternoon here. Different times I guess but most people play in the afternoon for me.
u said there always in pool, they dont live in pool rooms, they go all over
>baz i dont like u

Who cares if you don't like him? I'm sure he ain't going to lose any sleep over it. Grow up!
i dont know u cold front, but i dont like you either:|

as paraylzed said grow up a little
As said mods go everywhere, at sometimes can be found more in some games and not others.  If you have an issue you can use the contact button and send a screenshot which they will recieve and act on if needs be.

And how can you not like Baz...ah well Baz I like ya :p
ok getting back to the topic after that escapade:p

ive seen mods in connect 4 often, but maybe mods could go in a lil more, but they only need to go if theres bother, whitch mike said there is during a day
i saw luna in room 3 of connect 4 with 8 people whts the point?
and she absolutely blanked me, we need gd pleasant mods.
and after those shenanngians i dont like the person who told me 2 grow up
Perhaps Luna was busy, they tend to stay in the room but not necassarily at their PC.  
yep mods do that, and thats a good thing when they do it because ppl know a mod is there so dont behave bad,theres actually quite a few benefits a mod been in room, even if not present on pc, when there on pc, your dreaming:p
You know what would be cool!!!! In the lobby you have your mute button, challege button, busy bottom (for subs) and away buttons (for subs) and a lot more other buttons that I forgot. But my point is if there was a button to press to call in a moderator(s) to get to the problem faster so it will be more accurcate. If a moderator see's whats going on instead of real or unrealible screenshots then it will be hard to judge but this way it will make banning a lot faster so if a person)s) who did something wrong would be punish right after the incident. When people get banned that something happen 3 days ago they wont know what he/she did. (Kinda like if you come home from work and your dog tears up the couch then you cant punish them because they wont know what they did wrong) ;) To sum it all up, We need a button to call in moderators when the issue happens. I think everyone should be able to use the button even non subs. If a person is using the botton out of control then they will be perm banned from using the button to call the mods. Thats what I think anyone else got anything better?
we have a call mod button, you just might not realize it.  you take a screen shot, save it to your computer, and send it with the contact form.  the mods i know check their email regularly when they're on their computer, and there wouldn't really be a faster way to get ahold of them, so they should get those emails and often respond to them quickly.
if you were referring to the button "summoning" mods if they're in any other room/game... i'd say that's probably more hassle to program than it's worth.  it'd be easier for you to scan a few rooms to look for a mod (or better yet, know a place where a mod often sits when you're online).
and the most efficient answer... mute button.  doesn't prevent others from being bugged, but it does mean you don't have to listen anymore.
--jason
I suggested a Report Abuse button ages ago, will never happen, best to stick to what we've already got.
also ive agreed with that idea, if you could click on there name and instantly report abuse them, most ppl get away with it because ppl cant be bothered to send ss
Mike why would you want mods coming in connect4, all I've ever seen them do is ban innocent people.  Of all the people I've seen get banned, none of them were cheaters or violators of any rules.  I've seen at least 50 cheaters total and no action has ever been taken against them.  And if you get your crown back again (which is unlikely :p), they'll be looking for the slightest reason whatsoever to ban you, so if I were you i wouldn't be inviting them in.
hmm fstal u ahve a point mike why would u want more mods c4 should be safe from mods mods= eveil and abusse power like fstal said in nicer words :)

d-dog <(^_^)>
>And if you get your crown back again (which is unlikely ), they'll be looking for the slightest reason whatsoever to ban you, so if I were you i wouldn't be inviting them in.

thats not true:|
not true? look at jer0me.  He's had countless names and every time he dominates (fair and square), his name gets either reset or banned.  It's like mods think there's no such thing as a good human player.  But maybe I've witnessed only the exceptions rather than the rule.
It's true to an extent.

I can think of a few crowns in the billiards games (including myself :p) who have been reset/banned even though their crown was achieved fairly.
I would like to see a mod want to speak to one today have something I would like to say to them.
I think Moderators and OP have really done good catching all the people in connect 4 who are breaking all the rules. The good think I like about it, is that you will never know when a moderator or OP is watching you. So when people are acting out, when they don't think mods are in the room they will think differently next time.
i agree but mike i think u would get lonnly ur last 700+  subed but im happy to see the topolist rid of those cheaters not saying any names... 
Skyblue, you can use the contact form and what you have to say will be said to ALL moderators.  If it's accusations, those are best left out of the forum anyways.

-RTD
if u loook at the connect4 toplist nealry 100% of the people left on it r cheaters,
thy got rid of the non program people. 
apart from me, the operator will never git rid of me
sometimes mods are there they usually go to a room as a guest to catch people out 
john i hope ur not saying u think i cheat ive been banned for awhile for cursing on furoms but john they got rid of all pbers i dont use program ive prooven it on kurnik b4 so john acusing every1 who can beat u a program.