« Back to All Topics
Wikipedia c4 page
Wikipedia c4 page
Wikipedia c4 page
I just added the Theory section and the Strategy sections to the wikipedia connect four article, tell me if they're clear or not.  I didn't include pictures, so it might be very confusing.  If it's unclear, copy and paste some unclear sentences so I can correct them.

Thanks. 
Edit: it was too long for Wikipedia so they made me put it on Wikibooks instead.  Here's the link:

http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Connect_four
edit #2: The wikibook now explains the strategy for some variants of Connect Four (4-way gravity, connectris, 2-move turns) for any board size, including 3D.  And if it wasn't there before, strategy for 3D regular Connect Four is there now.
ths is my bangin review of fstal's wiki pg.

basically its sum gd material, however only advanced players wud understand it, also only players of a certain age, 12 yr olds wud not understand it.
But it is most enlightening and fairly easy 2 understand 4 me and prob most other experts, masters and GM's.

and thts all i have 2 type bout tht

Hm okay then maybe i should upload some pictures to it.

oh and, Undead Beast you are soooo hot, i want you baby ;) ;) 
tink bout it undead read thru the messages
yo the 2-move turn, 4-way/6-way gravity part had mistakes.  I'm fixing it now.  And i'm also adding 2 more variants: diagonal stacking and knight motion.  I should be done in like an hour.

and undead i meant what i said lol
fstal u confuse me alt and u do lot of typing but it was good i made it thru 3 sentences :D
lol sry buddy.  In a couple of weeks i'll have diagrams up, then i think no one will be confused.
fstal when u add pictures are u using ss's from this site on games?

no i use an ss from a program for the board, copy it to Paint, erase some of it, change the color and the background, then fill spaces (with Paint's fill option) with red and black pieces.  

And i just refinished the page a few minutes ago, the 2 variants are added.
what type of pictures u add?
haven't added, will add.  They'll be ms-paint pictures (gif? jpeg?), of connect four positions.  They'll show different types of attacks and the "zugzwang spaces" will be highlighted, stuff like that.  I estimate it will take 2 weeks, i guess when i do put them up i'll tell yas here.
fstal u scare me and i feal strange now :S
undaed fstal kool he jsut reads studys and likes guys but he kool in his own way :D
he is bi u num nut and i was just messing around dude we are friends ;)
grr no1 ever talks about the actual topic of my threads lol.  Basically i've been busy/lazy and the wiki page still isn't done (just need to fix a variant, add a couple then add pics), when it is i'll announce it.  Also i'm making my own lycos webpage, i'll say when that's up. It will have files, links, tutorials, and each chapter of my book as they get finished/drafted.

ddog i can tell u love me why don't u just admit it and quit fooling yourself.
ftsl once agian my girlfriend would be sry to hear that. 

but ur rihgt we getting off the topic here. i would like to say im 5x better with difrent ways to win since i had fstal read his wikibooks on msn :p (i dont read) but its long and fstal i miss u in game :(