« Back to All Topics
Get well soon YD
Get well soon YD
Get well soon YD
I just heard from YD's wife...he's in the hospital with burns from those horrible fires they've got in Greece. apparently he got caught getting a girl out of danger...He'll be ok, but has to stay in the hospital for a bit.

The fires over there have killed dozens of people, destroyed several villages. The kind of thing that reminds you to appreciate what you have, and shows the true character and strength of those who have to face it.

I hope you get well soon YD. And i pray the fire season is over soon too. 

Aw I'm sooo sorry to hear about that :( Get well soon YD.... *Sending a big box of choccies to you :)
Katie
god those terrible fires havent stopped yet.hope they will soon and hope there wont be more next year because fires have become something like a dark tradition in this region every summer killing thousands of people :(
hope you will get well soon alex we will make you a nice welcome back party when you do ;)
YD firefighter(didnt know this)A hero yes;take it easy,relax and enjoy the down time my friend:D
  get well soon pal:)

...Hob

A true Dragon in heart, doing his part while braving an element even other dragons may have a hard time with. You'll always be a hero. All of us are looking forward to seeing you! Molon lave!