« Back to All Topics
Bankers/Cheaters/nic hiders
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I have been playing tanx since dec 2006. I didn't do very well til just a few weeks a go.I tried to learn the game on my own but ended up doing everything wrong. thanks to a few players who invested their time and effort to help me i have greatly improved in the past few weeks.thks to TCAlynx Aka Blueberry.The TCA Commandant,Banker Buster and hit mike and lots and lots of practice i have improved.i see people giving points to their friends.others giving out password to their friends and comming in password protected ops and teaming on my self and other players.there is way too much name calling, profanity and the likes.people being rude and inconsiderate of others I know how the new people feel when they are constantly attacked by players who have better skills. also those players who have lots of points who get attacked by those who have less. I play the game because i enjoy it i have made lots of new friends for which i am very thankful. as far as i have been told i am one of if not the oldest player on tanx(57 next month on the 22nd heheh. i sent an email to flyor die offering to volunteer as a moderater. no reply as of this date.I dont like being disrespected especialy by someone who doesnt even know me.if i am attacked verbally i have very little respect for those who do. ihave had a couple dots for cussin when i was up set but as a rule i try to be friendly ,respectful of others and play fair as well as do many others whom i have met since beginning tanx. lots of players good an not so good have left tanx because of these things. just wanted to get some feedback and see what can be done to eliminate these Major problems. thankx for listening . 
Wow,

This is the first time in all my years here ,I seen a -1,in the reply's part for this thread.

:D
hello petey, glad to see you are still around.
Well first of all sending an email requesting to be mod will not happen your only way is going to this link 
http://www.flyordie.com/contact.html#
 and filling out the mod application form. Secondly, this problem of name calling  banking and profanity is an on-going problem and has been part of tanx for years. The mods do their best to keep this to a minimum but there are far more users then there are mods. Right now thirdly no matter what age you are or experience you have, you have managed to recieve a demerit for breaking the rules of FlyorDie this automatically disqualifies you as a candidate of moderator. I hate to have to tell you this but welcome to tanx this is as good as it gets, and trust me on all this information I been playing this game for years. :)
             ~Scoob~

<<<< In relation to thirdly, on occassions demerits are overlooked in applications (sometimes, not very often, bans are as well), as an example, a player that registered 3 years ago, with no demerit or ban for 18-24 months, may be considered to be a Moderator. >>>> 

MexicanRebel me old mate,where you been hiding.Dont tell me... ye been on a sub for 2 years,under the Artic ice cap,protecting it from the Russians.;). You got Confed with you ? LOL.

I remember when Mods edited a post,they used to sign it,so you knew who it was.

The times,they are a changing.

:D

<<But I didn't edit your post :P >>

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on Aug 31, 2007 6:07 PM]
Eh.. I'm feeling lazy today, so I didn't bother to edit my edit  :D

-RTD
Uh yeah sorry she bustd your bubble.Maybe your just old fart thats retarded or maybe you just enjoy playing a game online to get your mind off of daily life.Either way if you take this game too serious,you will be disappointed.You're a long way from being oldest player on tanx.There used to be a OFC clan,not sure if its still there,but most players were 40 or over.Had 60 members at one time.I have been on tanx since 2002 with many names.(not hiding either)I quit playing competively long time ago.So good luck on the moderator request,doubt it will happen,but anything is possible.Wouldnt hurt to have couple more good mods.They have only had two good ones in all those years...LOL
im part of the OFC it was never a clan 
the OFC web site 
http://oldfartclub.net/

was just a place for us oldfart's to drop in and say hi
conservative and bigdon1958 came up with the idea
even though some of us will team together its no clan
cuase we can shoot each other 
its more like a club 
you can join the ofc and have your pic put up if like 
and you can be in the OFC and another clan too 
and if you join the OFC you can shoot other OFC in tanxs
you dont have to team with them
i smell another hi peter01
Yes the OFC is alive and kicking with 79 old farts and 12 Young oldfarts ( under 30 ) and still adding members.   oldfartclub.net  He might have been refering to old   as lenghth of time as a tanker,  but still many older.
:D Yes we know you smell, cubey.

Hi.

;)
Yes I believe the banking and nick hiding should stop
Yeah have to agree with avenger here i also believe the banking and nick hiding has to stop.

P.S- I Try Very Best To Stop It. :)

~Shadow~

"Yes I believe the banking and nick hiding should stop"

Said the guy who has been here 5 days.

:O

Then another comment from a banned nik person ?

+ there wondering whats wrong with Tanx.

LMAO.
;)
ur welcome man. i really hate benkers and cheaters to. thats why i helped u man. ur doing good. keep it up man.
DekasDeath im with ya alot of these kids need their mouths washed out with soap like in the old days. good luck with the Mod thang.
Banking has been on tanx longer than i have. only thing as changed is that bankers bank in 2 man ops with friends not open power ops like they use to back in the days. Also nic hiders have gotten worse because to many people hunted normal high ratings not just bankers.
tanx has always had a reputation of havin crazy stuff happen on it. its awlays been like that and probably will stay like that. :)