« Back to All Topics
Where is moderators?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Where is moderators?
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Where is moderators?
I am angry what i see with my eyes, cheating in 8 ball, I am playing game with [name removed] and he use cheat or smoething else, muve white ball all times and pot balls. Ofcourse I lose game and i cant belve what hapen. Pls! Ban that player! Thx!

<<If you would look a mere 2 threads down, you would know what to do when... 
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=12&thread=30630&tstart=0&trange=15
 >>

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on Aug 8, 2007 4:56 PM]
could i maby suggest you read the rules of 8ball before you go throwing accusations of cheating about.
 by the sounds of it, if he was moving the white ball about id presume you were constantly fouling,in which case he is perfectly entitled to do.
 as for the potting the balls,heaven forbid,he should be taken out back and given 6 of the cane for that.
There's a good chance your experiencing lag, as far as I know there is absolutely no cheat that allows a person to move the cueball whenever they feel like it on top of the fact that it would be a rather easy cheat to spot.  As far as the lag goes I've experienced it numerous times where it looks like a legal shot and opponent or I get ball in hand, mainly because of how the game calculates a legal hit which is really difficult to explain unless you have some coding experience.