YODA
Posted in 
Chess
YODA
Posted in 
Chess
YODA
Who is Yoda? Is he real grandmaster?
I was answering my own question silly biscuit. Perhaps your biscuits would taste BETTER WITH BUTTER THOUGH!!!!
LOL

YODA IS FIDE RATED 2800!!!!!!

look him up
OK JAGUAR, LIVE WITH THAT LIE, BUT I KNOW THE TRUE.
IS RYBKA, BUT IS A SPECIAL VERSION. I THINK THAT VERSION COME TO THE PUBLIC THIS MONTH.
If all know that Yoda use programm, why he hasn't icon of computer in his info? If he use new version of Rybka he must be Vasik Rajlich!
YODA USE PROGRAM, HE DONT HAVE THE ICON BECAUSE HE HAVE FEW LOSES, AND THE ICON DISSAPEAR, FOR EXAMPLE, SEE THE SAINT'S INFO AND MR KAZAKHSTAN'S INFO, THEY HAVE FEW LOSES, AND THEY DONT HAVE PROGRAM ICON, AND THEY USE PROGRAM TO.
If you have two computers, none can reveal you( on one computer FOD game, and on another Chessmaster 10th Edition!!!(the best world program))

Yoda has 2800 points!?!?!?!?!?  Thats Kasparov rating(the best in the world history).
HAHAHAHAAH, CHESSMASTER 10 THE BEST PROGRAM AHHAHAHA, CHESS MASTER IS A JOKE, IS A BAD PROGRAM, THE BEST IS RYBKA, AND YODA USE RYBKA. AND YODA IS NOT A PROFESIONAL PLAYER, ONLY A PROGRAM PLAYER.
Than why he lost some games???

There is better program than Rybka(because he lost few times).

CHESSMASTER 10000(rating 2790-2800)
At Rybka, in settings, you can set from 1200-2400.
Please use the forum in a proper way by turning off caps.

Thanks,

Merv
THE REAL ELO OF RYBKA IS 3100, AND HE LOSE BECAUSE IS NOT INVINCIBLE, FOR EXAMPLE, THE TESTERS PLAY 10 GAMES WITH THE SAME ENGINE, AND NOT ALLWAYS THE SAME RESULTS. THATS WHY YODA HAVE FEW LOSES, AND I HAVE CHESSMASTER 10 AND RYBKA, CHESSMASTER 10 LOSE EASILY, CHESS MASTER IS OLD IS FROM 2006, AND RYBKA THE LATEST VERSION IS FROM JANUARY 2007
3100+ no mistake(real grandmasters sometimes make mistake)!!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!  Not even real Gary Kasparov!
agree with jag.  hes legit look him up

HE IS NOT LEGIT, HE IS PROGRAM
I think anyone who believes a real Grand Master would come to this website is funny. Now I can see perhaps a wannabe GM or IM or any kind of Master but come on folks lol and what info do you people really have on YODA? What person did he tell you he was? Yeah only the foolish would believe such a thing. I have never heard of or seen a real Master of any kind come to this website period. BUT I HAVE SEEN: Fritz, Rybka, ChessMaster, Shredder, Deep Junior, ect so you tell me? Believe some kid with a program who thinks hes a green elf from starwars or the facts
Yoda is a strong padowan. Even though he seldom loses, it will be the dark side that will overrrule him...,

Yoda does not use an engine. 

DARTH VADER, THE FACT THAT HE USE A NICK OF STAR WARS MOVIE LIKE U DONT MEAN THAT HE DONT USE PROGRAM, OR THE FACT THAT HE DONT HAVE THE ICON PROGRA.

YODA USE PROGRAM!!!!!!!!!
Yes.... YODA did tell me he was a program.......... 
He gets all these beta versions of like Rybka 4.0 BETA10

4000+ elo

I have no clue and don't care.... :|
chessmaster the best program HAHAHA the only reason its at 2940 or what eva is cuz is using a certain rating system that the points are very high our, which i think has happened, trick people into thinking its the best program. i know for fact that rybka shredder junior and namu are better cuz i tried them. the best program is rybka but just cuz somthin is the best program doesn't mean it can't lose a game with it. Energyman 
if you are a realy master, why do you don't game in the chess blits(five minutes)? there are there many champions, because is hard use program there. I prefer to play there. I'd like play with you some day. but just of the five minutes, so you can not use soft. but maybe you don't use.   
THERE ARE SO MANY REDS THAT USE PROGRAM IN BLITZ TO
I want to see a true grandmaster play who has won the championship one time in his life(in the world) if somehow anyone knows of anyone famous in Chess could the mods make a big room where everyone could watch someone famous play at chess that would be cool and fun!!!!!!
He told me he uses a program..I'm his friend.
YODA HAVE PROGRAM THE BEST DEEP SHREDDER 10 HE IS GRAND MASTER IN PROGRAM;)
I believe that MasteR  YODA just has a very powerfull computer and also installs all the endgame books and opening books to his rybka...  anyways deeper blue is supposed to be the best chess program ever, but IBM retired it. I was wondering if he some how got a copy of deeper blue ?? he is probably very wise at tunning his program settings, at anyrate he is the best at this site for long time..... the best programmer at least.. I give him some props.... he does have an impressive ratio !!
 via common sense YODA is obviously a program the best rated player in history had an elo of around 2800-2900 with rybkas elo at 3100, and he obviously plays against rybka all the time.... he would be the best player ever in the history of chess, no human has ever been rated so high. If YODA is a real player lol  than he is the best there has ever been !!

common sense here man.    if he was the best player in the world ... of all times.. he would be quite a bit more famous with a proud boastfull introduction !! enough said man. he is however our best programmer.....
No human has ever been rated so high. Quite right- but Yoda is not a human, he is in fact a small alien from a galaxy far far away. Also with large pointy ears.

YES OUR PLANET IS FAR FAR AWAY, WE ARE SIMPLY A SMARTER PEOPLE. 

MY SON IS BEST FROM ME, FOR IT IS THE WAY OF THE JEDI.
EARTHLY HUMAN YES HAS PROBLEM TO COPREHEND SUCH FORCE.
i draw with yoda with deep fritz 7 in a pentium 3 1 mhz

the secret to drawn or beat yoda is change the variations

"next best"

i click y next best variation 10 times...

THE 80% OF THE REDS CAN DRAW YODA, ALSO TO MANY REDS DRAW HIM, BUT ONLY FEW BEAT HIM IN PLAY, I DRAW HIM TO, BUT A LOT OF REDS CAN DRAW HIM, INCLUDING THE MORE WEAK
I have had the privilege of playing against YODA, I believe he is for real, and the style of play is quite recognisable. He is not Kasparov
I think

PLAYING HIM IS NOT A PRIVILEGE, ONLY THE PEOPLE WITH MORE THAN 500 POINTS CAN PLAY HIM, AND HE USE PROGRAM
I think That Master Yoda is really chess master. I don´t know if he is a grand master, but to beat all and no lose, he has to get help from a strong engine. 
I know a Grand Master who says he can´t defeat a strong program, but with help in some moves from a program,  he can.
However, if all his moves were from a program, he will draw more than 50% of his games.
And the stronger program in the world, is a megacomputer called Hydra. Look for it.
HE IS NOT A REAL PLAYER, HE USE PROGRAM AND HE IS A TESTER. THAT MEANS THAT HE GET THE ULTIMATE PROGRAMS BEFORE NOBODY, HE GET THE LAST ACTUALIZATIONS BEFORE ALL,. THATS WHY YODA IS THE BEST PROGRAM PLAYER