« Back to All Topics
Spirit Walker and StreamLine and a few others
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
I just want to say that there are a few Mods on here that really, really do an excellent job keeping things in order and keeping the chatters happy. 

I just feel that the Mods don't get enough Kudos for the good job they do. 

Thank you and you really make my time on FOD worth it!

I am still as bannable and demeritable as anyone else. LOL!

~LauraG.~ (also known as DannyPhantom3599)
amen there laura. Spirit, streamline, luna, and fod wizard so far r my favorites, keep up the gd work:D
>I am still as bannable and demeritable as anyone else. LOL!

That basically means your not, and would not be treated the same as any other player because your friendly with a mod :) i have seen it happen loads of times players being let off demerits etc

Some of the mods are Good, and some are Bad... 
>>That basically means your not, and would not be treated the same as any other player because your friendly with a mod  i have seen it happen loads of times players being let off demerits etc

Some of the mods are Good, and some are Bad... 

With all due respect, that is not true-I just got off being demerited for 2 or 3 days, then I got banned totally for a couple days, and demerited for 3 days after that. I am neither immune nor asking for special treatment, and you can ask all the people I know and the Mods too...I don't ask to be treated any differntly, and I have taken my lumps just as any other player has. 

I won't LET the Mods treat me any differently. :-) I prefer it that way. It makes me many more friends in the players, and it keeps me in line since I know I won't get away with cussing or being unruly.

Much regards, 

~Danny~ 
I agree with laura once again. Sure a few like me adn laura, but we want no special treatment. as u have seen that happen, im sure uve even seen friends ban freinds. a gular thing i see everyday. Spirit, luna and fod wizard can ban e when i don something wrong, its ok, they are doing they're job:D

i like all the mods:)

they do a good job
LOL @ Baz :) on his way to becoming a forum legend! Does not say much just tells you if something is good or bad :D

>Does not say much just tells you if something is good or bad 

I <3 mod
ye i agree danny..... seems like people are always moaning about bad mods or things mods have done.... no praises the mods who earn alot of ppls respect....you forgot Sundown and Jadin.... list is endless :d
I guess one reason why people don't pat mods on the back often is because most people expect mods to do their jobs well and see it as the norm. Of course there are good mods but the bad apples will always be talked about more. ;)

Negativity nearly always gets noticed more than the positives in life I guess (just look at the news each day :p)

But yes I praise those mods who do their job (on a volunteer basis don't forget) and do it well. :) 
Master Chris :-) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All bow, and where are you?
Well said Çhris... all i can do is just to corroborate this statement.
Amen Chris! Again, you have made a good point. :) 

Thank you all...I know it is a thankless job--I did something like it for AOL, and I never got a thank you for all the time I was there.

So a heart-felt THANK YOU to all mods (even the one who banned me for 3 days heehee!) and keep up the good work. 

~Danny~
seems two of our larki mods have not yet received recognition in this thread.  ladydie and ralphthedog do excellent jobs of keeping a very friendly chat room in larkinor and well-maintained forums (larki and elsewhere).  thanks to all the mods who help out.
--jason
>>seems two of our larki mods have not yet received recognition in this thread. ladydie and ralphthedog do excellent jobs of keeping a very friendly chat room in larkinor and well-maintained forums (larki and elsewhere). thanks to all the mods who help out.
--jason<<

DEFINITELY Jason! I love Ralph and LadyDie...they are both sweeties. I like ALL the Mods and I can't even name them all! I don't think I am that talented. Heehee!

~Danny~
LOL Thanks.
And to the post above who thinks Danny is now immune from discipline, well I like Danny too and I do believe I have banned her. LOL
Seriously I know for a fact that Ralph and I have banned/demerited friends and I have to say it hurts to do it but (speaking for him too) I know we'd both do it again in a heartbeat if we had to.
LD
>>And to the post above who thinks Danny is now immune from discipline, well I like Danny to and I do believe I have banned her. LOL<<

**Looks shocked** AhHAH!! Now I know who it was that gave me one of my *many* vacations from FOD. <Smart-alec look>

Ah, it's all good, though! As I have said, I have the maturity to realize that when I am banned/demerited, I usually deserve it fully, though at the time I probably wouldn't be so chipper about it lol!! I hold NO grudges and I will continue to renew my sub in July and my other one in August, as I never get tired of meeting new people and having fun playing pool. Maybe one of these days I will hit my "goal" of 200 points...Still working on that one. Hmmm...

Thank you all! I am so glad my posts are so well-received. It makes me feel really good to be part of this community.

Warmest regards,
~Danny~