« Back to All Topics
The Elvensteel Defense Merit club
I hereby declare the opening of the Elvensteel Defense Merit club, as there are now 4 members.

Chicky, Montsegur, The Vanquisher and PHOENIX are all founder members, and there will almost certainly be additional members very shortly.

All members receive (as well as the defence merit of course) gold plated armor for each level, plus a deadly poisonous barb wire to attack to the end of their weapon. There is also a members club with free mobile diavovino parties.
woo hoo   Did someone say 'party'....   :D

I would also like to petition the council for a cleaning service for all members. One's armor and weapons do get rather messy hacking and slashing TA beasties.

-B
I heard something about a party! Come on Sandy and Juicy, lets join the club and get this show on the road! :)
You see a sign: Party has died, ancient beer can be found in other door.
And how would you know YoN, last time I looke you needed over 48,000 monsters to receive an invite. No friend, the party is still going strong, its up to 11 characters and its still growing.
See, I have this sort of thing called 'Party Crasher.'

Ahem..I declare this party to be crashed.
You can say what you will, but I still don't know how you can crash a party that you haven't figured out how to get to yet. Lets see... you have a gold badge and a silver badge now? Come back and talk when your characters mature a little. :p
Oh, trust me, I have ways of getting in. All I need are klondike bars, a few sledgehammers, and some sewing pins (No thread)
And the knowledge of where it is situated. Stop trying to spoil something. This club was set up to commend those dedicated to a life of fighting on Thord Artin, and if you want to try to be funny, do so on another post, cos it aint appreciated here.

>>All members receive (as well as the defence merit of course) gold plated armor for each level, plus a deadly poisonous barb wire to attack to the end of their weapon. There is also a members club with free mobile diavovino parties.

Tell me what was serious.
oh sorry, i forgot about the greek stubbornness. just drop it already ok. 

unless you want me to give everyone 10 million silvers for reaching 50k splat?
Pelopidas shows up bringing his badge... and a keg. :)
a keger now i am gonna have to go back to splatting so i can join in this effort.
Artemis Joins the club... looks around and sses the new arrivals Mephistocles and Dex Jr.  

Settles down to watch a football game.
You've eliminated 50000 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new 
Elvensteel Defense Merit of Larkinor badge
, then disappears.

Big Boo joins the club!