« Back to All Topics
DC's...this is getting bad !
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
I am a subbie who NEVER EVER gets DC'ed and over the past 2 days, I have been DC'ed too many times to count! I have heard that there is a possible problem with the server...so my question:

WHEN IS IT GONNA BE FIXED? I pay to play here and losing points everytime I play is really getting me angry! I am afraid to play because I don't know if I will be booted off or now.

The FOD-players BEG OP or whomever is at the top of the heap to PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM!

Thank you very, very much!!! I appreciate your time. :)

~Danny~
I am also a subbie and have been dc'd to many times to count over the past 2 days.

It is getting way out of control now and somthing needs to be done about it. You want to try and keep the subbies here well 
SORT THIS SERVER OUT
 that would be a start.

Its about time the server was sorted now i know how Streamline feels getting dc so many times in 1 night.

Hope this is sorted very very soon.

тіиу-тëars(donna)

Same here.

I can play for a short amount of time and then for some reason the cue disappears and the game freezes. Sometimes, the game continues. Sometimes, it just stays frozen forever, with no cue visible on the screen and it just showing the table and balls. Other times it just disconnects!ARRGH!
This is WAY out of hand I watch the Avengers lg lose 3-7 players at a time. Think about that.1/3 of the room just disappears.
ALL DAY LONG!!!!
They better have something fixed, cause this Site aint cheap for working class folks.
Well maybe there's FINALLY an update on the way, which will be causing the constant disconnections... but when I say maybe, it's not with much hope! :|
Thank you all for replying! Thanks Blood for that update too...and I agree! I am not holding out much hope of an update from the "big-guns", but who knows, maybe they will surprise us! I guess I have a knack for looking on the bright side of things. ;-) 

Y'all have a great day and have fun playing!

~Danny~
Ok now im getting angry. Its another day and im still getting dc and at the same time as i did yesterday.

This is getting out of control.

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT 

B4 u loose players
I am a Subsciber also and I have had about 12 dc's in the last 48 hours, this is not good enough flyordie, There are very few people on here who pay to play, you better! start looking after them or they will walk, 

Staying silent about this problem is not good enough in this day and age, get a word out to us about whats wrong, whats the solution and when it will be fixed.

I have noticed you reply very often, so I dont hold outon a reply, so if you dont reply or fix this issue, I will then be forced to ask you for a refund as your not providinbg what im paying for!.

Kenny McKaig
Its the SAME time,everyday, its Killing the UK based players more than anyone else..Whats up with that?
I'm selling hankies,if anybody's interested.

50p a hankie.

;):D;)
Ok now i am getting extremly mad.

Its the 3rd day for me getting dc'd it is 7.21pm and been dc about 12 times already today.

I think u need to sort this as u will loose alot of players. 

I noticed an adminstrator in here yeterday but said nothing to none of us he just sat there.

SORT THIS SERVER OUT

U will loose subbed players like myself if it carrys on.

Donna
>>I'm selling hankies,if anybody's interested.

50p a hankie.

<giggle> Heeheehee Peter...how much is that in American money lol...

OOoooh we have a smarty-pants on the FORUM now. ;\

~Danny~

>>>>>OOoooh we have a smarty-pants on the FORUM now. 

>>>>>~Danny~
-------------------------------------------------
£1 = $1.9896

Been a smarty pants Since 2002.

:p
ive never had a problem. it hasnt effected any of my games...yet. Dont know y, but oh well. Laura, hopefully the d/cing gets better soon, wouldnt be the same w/o the sayan and the ghost in rms 1,2, and 3:p
id love an update, thats what does give trouble, like when karoo got an update it was slow for 2 months before, id love an update.

What specifically does it say when you get d/c'd, most of the time it says 'connection to server lost' but a few times I have seen seperate messages such as 'server is expierencing difficulties'.  If your getting the first one do this: go to "Start" then click "Run" and type in cmd, now in the black box which should say C:\Documents and Settings/Username type in tracert flyordie.com and see where the failure is.  The first number is your PC the last number would be flyordie see if you get any problems between the two, you will timeout on 1 or 2 of the traces because of a router but that is not unusual.

>>What specifically does it say when you get d/c'd, most of the time it says 'connection to server lost'<<

Yep--this is exactly what I get. I appreciate all the support I have found about this topic here with the FOD community--I never thought that so many people would agree. I can see it really is a sore spot amongst subbies and non-subbies alike!

Hey Peter...I am also a smarty-pants, so you are in good company mate! Glad to see someone else has a sense of humor that matches my own! :-p

Kevin...*STICKS TONGUE OUT* another smarty-pants to add to the crew lol!!!

Thanks again all! 

~Danny~