« Back to All Topics
NW vs. NP
NW vs. NP
NW vs. NP
The northwest square has just broken 50k and with the NP in the 40k's perhaps its time for a square clearing race.

I am suggesting we start the race Tuesday so we have time for people to sign up for teams, and if people are interested, build a pot for the square that clears first.

Please post your suggestions here so we can get the ball rolling

Here's to clearing 2 more squares!

Ruppert
i will commit sbk and wandtoter to the nw and put meanie at the port if i can sigh up on both teams
if not able to 
il put all at the port 
i havent built anythingas of yet so im ready to start 

Flossy
i'll be up at the port when i can.  although i will be doing some from NW square to collect drinks from time to time.
--jason
I will sign up Jag1 and Verbose at NW.  

Of course you can commit chars to either port you wish.

I will fight in both locations. I have a lot of clicks so I should make a dent.
Okay, so here is a collective question.  How about we set a challenge date to clear both squares.  We have done 80K splat in 3 weeks before.  If we set it for that it is only 3,800 splat per day.  No matter which one gets done first we will go to the other location and finish that one.  That way we are all woring toward the same goal!  

Its just a thought.
I'll have Jr and Kid up at north port :)

Should get bout 500 each a day till my clicks get down some:p
since school will be done soon, i don't know how much time i will be playing, so i can't commit fully. but when i do play, both Demonifier and Barlow will be at North Port.
sbk took out 270 today at nw

Flossy
Moonliter is my best fighter for the port but with 800 or so clicks a day the going is slow. 

Sunstar is my only other one at a high enough level with a boat.

I am committing both to opening the port to get rid of the 2k+ nubs we have stocked up.

meanie took out 200 at np and with sbk taking out 270 at nw there are 470 pushing up daiseys now.

FLOSSY