« Back to All Topics
Testers needed
Posted in 
General
Testers needed
Posted in 
General
Testers needed
If you'd like to try and rate new games and ideas that are under development by FlyOrDie, please sign up here:

https://games.flyordie.com/s/betaTester.html

Thanks,

OP
Count me in :)

What was the introduction part for in the sign up form? I just put something random about myself in it.
The link doesnt work OP. (for me anyway)
the link worked just fine for me.
--jason
>You haven't verified the email address you supplied when you registered your nick.

>Beta testers must have a verified email address 

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Would like 2 help but keep getting that message.

:(
Same here I am having problems with this link..which i wrote to flyordie about but as yet I have had no response from them..this is what mine says

The website declined to show this webpage 
 HTTP 403  
   Most likely causes:
This website requires you to log in. 

What you can try: 
     Go back to the previous page. 

More information 

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

I logged in to..

StreamLine
That`s the error i got streamlie.
I tried again about half hour later and it worked.

I take it you now have all the people your looking for ???

?:|
Well unless this is advertised on the main page etc. Then the only people that will generally sign up are forum browsers.
Thats about four, 4 , one less than five , one more than three, 4 ,times my replies have not been posted. 

Why , are my posts not getting approved , lol , or is this the fifth one.
lol peter im having the same in Billiards , ive been trying to post a topic about 10 times,and still it wasn't approved,thus ive never said anything abusive there
Do I have to be a certain age? I'm 13..is that enough?
i tried the link 1 week ago and still no reply on my email
>Do I have to be a certain age? I'm 13..is that enough?

Well I don't think there's an age limit, so sign up and don't worry about it :) I'm 17 and I was allowed to sign up so i'm sure it's open for anyone (if there was an age limit you would imagine it would be 18).
It's a shame the email I registered this nick with is long gone.
I agree :(

Hey, Chris, are the games any good?
The games any good?

We havn't tested any yet :p
i couldnt sign in because i got 

This error (HTTP 403 Forbidden) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the website, but it does not have permission to view the webpage.

please help because i would love to help!!
yep theres loads, ill have to try them, i thaught they were gunna get one or two new games but theres a fer few

well done fod