« Back to All Topics
Why dont mods ban ppl even when i send ss?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Ive sent a handfull of ss of a player i found being abusive and cheating getting free wins of ppl to build his nick up to pink ive sent ss but he still comes on daily? why dont they act? they dont even bother to send an email back to say they are looking into etc.its so rude  idont pay my sub for this
Shows the sort of people that come on here when not 1 person replys. snooker is turning out to be like a job centre for kids,most ppl that play are loners with nothing in life
I can only agree with you, the trouble is on this site is if such a player is a subscriber, then he'll likely be let off whether its blatant cheating or not. There are a number of examples of players "banking" points and getting away with it for a long time, just ask BK-2.
check format of ur ss,it shouldn't be over 200 KBS
what do we want then? mods as fascists cops? fod is a mirror of society and there are nice players here too...some leave here with the same reason u talk about.. sure there are idiots here.....and i handle them myself...find ure m8s here m8....and ignore the stupids...greets...
Hiya thanks for the replys guys. the person i am talking about is not subbed.i have ss of them getting free wins.bad language,abuse.i have sent in atleast 5 ss of all these offences,but he still here daily,flyordie cant even be bothered to write back to me in an email the reason why they wont ban him. iam subbed he isnt.i pay money he doesnt but he gets away with it. it seems these mods always ban the same ppl they are out to get but others they dont,
i emailed fod about a week ago and still no reply, fod plz reply.

Mr Immortal :D
FoD rarely if ever replies to an email even if you ask for a reply you probably won't get one.  Abusive/cheating players have been around and will always be around banning them will just have them come back with another name, usually they are temp banned for 3-5 days or demerited.  I've rarely seen anyone get banned at this site subbed or no sub, perhaps once maybe twice since I joined in '05 though I have seen a sub get banned for forum abuse...in which they came back with another name=no win situation.
duane m8 gd to c ya still here:) long time no c