« Back to All Topics
Equipment advice
Equipment advice
Equipment advice
What stuff should i get as a level 6 to help me train faster... iv already got bone dagger, small studded shield and brass helmet
you can just use the same post to ask all your questions.  it saves from flooding the forum.  and to answer your question, i point to my answer in your other post.  just go to that site.  have a look around at the items (or possibly even go into "tools and articles" and click on "level-up tool"... it'll tell you the best stuff for your level every time you level-up).

and to be more general in answering your questions (past, present, and future)... part of the fun of this game is figuring things out on your own.  if we told you what to do every step of the way, it would get less and less fun for you and more and more boring for us.  use the guide (the site i already gave... here it is again: 
http://larkinorguide.com
 ), the help file, the "search" button on the forum, etc... you will figure out things and we won't waste our time answering questions that have been answered many times before.

--jason