« Back to All Topics
Please temporarily demerit this account.
I would like to ask for a demerit onto this account, until the coast is clear. I would still like to play and access the chars here, but I'd like complete mute, both on the forum and in chat, for nicram72.

Reason: someone from the Hungarian Larkinor hacked my E-mail address, accessed all my chars there, took almost everything he could find, and even changed the password to my address so I can't log in. The case is now a headline in the Hungarian game, and I have no intention of bringing the issue over here. I want to drown any attempt this kid makes in deep water before he even has the slightest chance of saying anything, anywhere here on FoD. From this moment on, I shall be posting nothing with nicram72, unless I previously state counterwise with another account. And just to confirm that this itself is not a hack, I will immediately post with my other two accounts.

Those who have my address and have already sent me mail, please consider that address invalid from now on, I'll be giving you all a new place to contact me on, and if any of you have got any posts from there in the last 5-6 days, please either forward it to me, or just consider it something that didn't emerge from under my two hands. 
Sorry, I was logged in with the wrong account. But consider it the verification from NicramDuel I was talking about in the end of the second part. This is the account needing the silence-sentence.
Taken care of Nicram.  Catch me in chat and we'll work it out, or if you msn is still good, we'll chat there.

-RTD