« Back to All Topics
Internal error 601z
Internal error 601z
Internal error 601z
The number of players keeps changing so I assume other people are able to play I get to the yellow login page only to get told there is an internal error,time and z601 or 601z please help
Lucy.
the 601z keeps changing is isn't error code.
i keep getting the same thing, but only with my subbed accounts.  my non-sub ones can sign in fine.  and the digits i get at the end are "007Z"

--jason
I have this as well, thought it was my internet playing up....any ideas what's happeneing??
Katie
my subbed account is also getting the internal error message, but i too can log on with my non sub, and none of the ads work.  
it appears this is an issue for IE only.  people have checked, and are able to sign into firefox with the same account that they cannot sign into on IE.  for those wanting to play, try firefox if you can.  for those trying to fix the problem, it seems to be IE only that has a problem.
--jason
i take back my last statement... firefox doesn't seem to be working either.  no subs are currently able to sign in on either browser, as far as we can see.
--jason
Neither IE, nor Firefox lets me join the game, nor the forum with NicramDuel.

Seems it's a widespread problem affecting lot's of us with subbed accounts.
Sorry, not the forum, the chat. Only the forum's operational.
what in the world is happening?
i cannot login to play:P
must be some kind of problem like everyone else has encountered
any explanation would be wonderful
-YD
same problem here with my subbed acc 

flossy
To confirm, neither IE nor firefox is allowing my subbed accounts to login, however, a non-sub works just fine.  

Not happy.

TeT
Same here, hope its fixed for weekend.
Wicked tyvm!!:D
Lol felt the withdrawel syptoms:P
KatieNoo