« Back to All Topics
Sad news from Cinder
Sad news from Cinder
Sad news from Cinder
Cinder would like everyone to know that his son Jake passed away last night at 12:40am.

I hope everyone that knew Cinder will keep their prayers with him and his family.  I know mine are.

-JD
Thinking of you Cinder, and your sweet little boy.
Cinder

I just noticed this thread and I was literally nervous to read it.

I want you to know it'll be in my thoughts & prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss and I hope you get back on the road to recovery soon C.
Cinder... no one can really know what to say. Just know that my prayers are with you always.
-Mynok
C

Sorry for your loss.  My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.  Stay strong, and again my deepest sympathies.

-AA
Hey C, I am so sorry to hear about the bad news, I was almost afraid of reading this thread. If it means anything you know we're always here and thinking of you always. Take care my good friend,
Katie
I lost my son Ben 7 years ago, You'll feel life can't go on but it does,each day gets a little easier, you'll never forget but one day you just smile to yourself and remember. May your pain lessen soon, my thoughts are with you.

Lucy.
Your family is in the thoughts and prayers of my family.

-B

Those we hold most dear never truly leave us.

I'm very sorry to hear this Cinder. I cannot even begin to imagine what you must be going through.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

amy
Cinder, I don't know what to say...I've seen this thread already yesterday, but I just couldn't find the right words. There is still no way I can express with words what I feel, all I know is what pain you are feeling. We have had a similar loss among relatives just half a year ago. There is no way to express the pain you're living now, and if there's any way I can be of comfort to you, please let me know. I am thinking of your family, and am sharing your grief. 

Nic
I'm sorry to hear about your grave loss C. My deepest sympathies are with you and your family during this harrowing time.
i am very sorry to har this cinder, ill be ptaying for you, and waiting patiently for your return.
Cinders, 
what a terrible loss.  You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Nicky
I am at lost with words, Cinder..
I am truly sorry this has happened.
Words might or might not comfort you at this time,
But be strong, for you and the Mrs.
My heart and prayers pour out to you both.

(huggles)

Luna
I'm so sorry C. He was a truly special child who was blessed to have an amazing caring family who made the short time he was here as wonderful as they could. God bless you both, my prayers are with you. and we're here if you need us, always. May your little treasure rest in peace.

Lusha
My Wife and I will pray for your families comfort and your sons peace.
To lose a child is the most painful thing in life.  My sincerest sympathies to you and your wife. My prayers are with you.

~esme
Cinder, I'm so sorry. My condolences to you and your family. May you know no more sorrow in life.
Cinder,
I know he was your joy.  My sympathies to you and Mrs C.  You know I liked that little guy and my heart broke when I read this.

C,

No words can express how sorry I am to hear of your loss. But know that you and your family will be in the hearts,minds and prayers of of us all here. 

Tim
my thought and prayers are with you C 
I cannot even imagine the things you are going through.  
My thoughts and prayers go out to you.  Wish you the best as you go through this time.  As always your Larki family is here for whatever we can provide.

-Jag 
Cinder my thoughts and prayers are to you 
flossy
Cinder

I sit here at my keyboard not knowing what to type, with the passing of your son Jake. 

I just hope that you can remember the happy times you shared together when your sad.

If there truly is a God your son will be watching you from above.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

John
my prayers are with you cinder I can't imagine the hurt you are feeling now. 

chris
Cinder

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this terrible time. The world is a worse place without a little C running around. 

If you need a shoulder, your friends are always here

Mike
Oh Cinder, I'm so sorry.  I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to lose a child.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

~Boo
Cinder this is awful! I'm so sorry! May the God of whatever faith you believe be with you.

Thomast
I don't know you Cinder, but having 3 kids of my own and one on the way, I can not ever even imagine the pain of losing a child. May I ask how old your son was?

My deepest sympathies and good wishes to you and your family are going out from here tonight.

Much respect to you,

~Danny~
sorry to hear the news c... i'll keep you in my prayers
--jason
God, what a horror.  You and your family will be in my thoughts, Cinder.

I'll be leaving work early so I can spend a little more time with my two sons this evening.

Sandy

Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this your time of sorrow.

Penny & Trev
Cinder all my thoughts are with you and your wife.
I know Jake has had  long battle he was very brave may he rest in peace all my love to you all 

ria
Dear C

my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family

the little Monkey in my heart forever

yours May
I am sorry for your terrible loss C.My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Be strong C!

jess
Cinder

I cannot even imagine losing a child therefor do not know exactly what to say other than I am very sorry to hear of your very sad news.  My prayers are with you and your family.  If you need anything let me know.

Marbunz
Thank you very much JD.

Cinder, my deepest & sincerest thoughts go out to you and your wife on this day of terrible loss.

I know it's been a long battle for your son.  My prayers for strength are with you my good friend.

-Ralph