« Back to All Topics
come give me a go
Posted in 
Billiards
come give me a go
Posted in 
Billiards
come give me a go
well ive read a lot about stezz, matt greenie and all that are class players however i play 9 ball a lot and rarely play anything else, i recently started playing pro snook and found my way to a blue ball quite quickly in various times of playing on here, if these players that everyone seems to speak of is a snooker player or nine ball or 8 ball player i would like to challenge any at the game they play just to see if im good enought to match any of you, martin is a class player and he as well as i know were both class players we play a lot, im about as good as him when im playing good he will agree im sure, so any of you lads out there that u all talk about want a challenge search me up, i have a few names they are, Chelseafcrules, Liam Hartley, the perfect wish, wallace, and a few others i dont need to mention, but write back and let me know
i think they have all quit i know stezz started playin agen but now hes banned i think.
No offence but you wouldn't stand a chance.
I'll play you! :P

I wouldn't say i am as good as i used to be seeing as i hardly play any more!

But hay, i can't refuse a challenge! I would say lets play 8ball best of 35!

reply to say when your ready to play so on!

ty Matt :D
if your that good why not just play with 1 nick instead of needing more?
"if your that good why not just play with 1 nick instead of needing more?"

What on earth are you talking about memphis?!

Yep he's good, fair player, good sportsman, well mannered, i played him and he is very good and can only get better, you go on about who was best in fod, i think this lad will be in the top 20 at least in a month or so.
his atitude is class surpirsing for a good player... play this lad and win or lose u will get an enjoyable game. Only seen 1 guy brave enough to take up his challenge.

Matt
Brave enough? I'd thrash him any day of the week (no offence to him), but hes not asking to play just anyone, hes asking to play 3 people all of which don't even play the game. Its surprising that even one person was there to accept the challenge, and thats only cos Matt always checks the forum to see how many people are sayin hes the best:p.
look he just wants to play some of the good players, so stop crying rise just cause you weren't mentioned :(
if you can't handle it dont reply to the topic if it's hurting you that much :(
lol smart.....agreed m8, i laugh at who WAS the best, they were the best years ago when less people played,... now theres more people who play and more of some high rankers with 10 + names, they cant take getting beat because they have some devine right to win every game lol so they chase you in their lower names to keep your points down then sadly and pathetically follow you and taunt you about your low rankings lol (hahahaha) 
And Rise.... if you read my last post you would see i said..... '' win or lose you will have an enjoyable game''
rise if ur that good then give the guy a game
i played riise before and beat him in 8, on my name domino, so he can be quiet
Oooo what I was saying is I would be perfectly happy to give him a game, so its not a question of being brave enough. He was asking to play 3 of the best players ever, and Smart I'm not 'crying' because I'm not even close to being of their standard. I know that, they know that. You are clearly still in the stage where you try and impress others by thinking you are good, wake up no one cares, so don't asume I am trying to do the same.

Ooo are you english? Cos it seems to me you get the wrong idea in every single topic you post in!!! I never said anything against you so it helps if you actually read the post you reply to.

Lastly Chelsea if you notice my name isn't riise its Rise. I havn't even played for over 4 months so I don't see how you could have beat me. 
> You are clearly still in the stage where you try and impress others by thinking you are good?  

errr what u on about :( ?

> wake up no one cares 

I am awake ty and people do care :D

> so don't asume I am trying to do the same.

you are ;)

> Cos it seems to me you get the wrong idea in every single topic you post in!!! I never said anything against you so it helps if you actually read the post you reply to.

I don't care one bit you never said anything against me, i just reply to what i read in a topic and tell the truth to which the majority of players can't seem to handle :( and all i could see in this topic is you making out as if your the best or more or less saying that guy is rubbish and can't beat any one, and seeing as the others agreed i am right and you are wrong :D

Yes rise i am english, and maybe not the first to have taken something the wrong way, no offence to you but every post i have replied to hasnt bee taken wrong, this is great site lots of good players.... if you read all the posts from the start you was the first to make it personal lol... then with your second reply,... probably not me with the problem m8, it probably lies deep inside yourself, the good news is.. theres medication and professional ppl who can help you with this. 

1. Stay Strong
2. Smile
3. Treat everyday as a new start ;)
Hahaha Smart thats classic. I was talking about o000 getting the wrong idea not you!!! And then you go making a post about how you DON'T get the wrong idea, when you got the wrong idea in that expact circumstance. 

If you look what I wrote Smart it never once said anything about me being good. If you could understand it, it actually implys I'm NOT good enough to be classed in that list, which I most certainly am not! All I said was I would be happy to take up the challenge, (as ooo said everyone was scared)but that he was not asking to play just any old player (implying me) but the best players ever (implying I'm not one). Nevermind we can't understand them all can we, even with a name like Smart.

Lastly Ooo mate, the reason no one likes you is because you pick fights with everyone. You take your 'I'm the only fair player on the site' attidue into every topic, and you know what? I think everyones sick of it.
lmfao rise i knew exactly what i did, i read the post ty and see it was for oooo but was just testing to see if you notice what i did and to see if you were "awake"
well done you was good lad :D
topic is boring now lol he probably played most of the players now anyways :)
C'mon now ladies, I don't like arguments...
well me and matt, YummyDotCom, have played in 8 and 9 he beat me in both a rt10, 8 he beat me 10-5, not so good at 8 so not bothered and he played well, 8 he beat me 10-9 i think!!, my sort of game but what can i say the player is class, we just have to battle it out on the pro snook table, i think i stand a chance but we will see, wp matt keep it up, you really are a class player!!
Languages
English
English
Cymraeg
Welsh
Deutsch
German
English
English
Indonesia
Indonesian
Malti