« Back to All Topics
TA Splat: Dual Front Attack (Help Requested)
Calling all TA splatters:

Once again I am requesting that we concentrate our efforts in order to clear squares. 

I understand that many of our brothers and sisters are busy at north port and I do not want to take away from that effort.

I ask that everyone else that is land based fighting come join us in the NW square and see if we can meet those guys coming the other way from port.

For those of you that need a map to where we are fighting check out 

http://www.larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/islands.cgi

We are going north from the NW most cleared square.

Hope to see you all there.
Before 11:00pm we went under 108,000... so phooey with 3000 per day! Tomorrow's goal is 104,000! Rock em, Sock em, Knock em! :)
> For those of you that need a map to where we are fighting check out 
> http://www.larkinorguid e.com/cgi-bin/islands.cgi
> We are going north from the NW most cleared square.

I've implemented your suggestion Jag (and Jason?).

Blocks can now be flagged as "current conquest targets", and show up with a new "target" icon on the map screens.

Sandy

Sandy-

Thank you for the update.  Gang lets get to splatting.  I would like to keep up with 40K a week to get this block cleared in 4 weeks.

That means by next Monday we need to get down to 80K.  I pledge to get at least 1500 splat this week with my guys.  

Post your pledges and successes here!
Beginning:
Conquest: 11550 (Obsidian Defense Merit)
Ending:
You've eliminated 11650 monsters already!

Mia contributed 1000 splats to the operation today, with 7145 clicks spent. 
What a great job.  Keep up the good work.  
At 11:30 ET, there are 103,527 left in splat square. We killed the 4k goal! For tomorrow, lets try to break 99k. 

This is still not fast enough for 40k per week, but I think momentum will build!
I'll shoot for 500- 1000 in the next few days.
>This is still not fast enough for 40k per week, but I think momentum will build!

Busy upgrading armor/weapons as soon as I have that accomplished I'll be over to splat. 
Verbose is back to splatting and oh yes, Jag1 just upgraded as well.  I am upping my pledge to 2K this week.

100 splat so far today, 500 for the week.

1,500 more splat combined between these two before Monday at midnight.

-Jag
And just after I hit the century mark for the day...

You've eliminated 
 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new 
Platinum Defense Merit of Larkinor badge
300 Splat to finish up the night for Verbose.

52 splat left for Rupert to clean up.

-Jag
i'll make a small pledge of 150 splats.

kh
Down to 99k.  Thom you can thank me tomorrow.
Awesome Ruppert!

Okay, lets see if we can break 95k today! :)
Great splatting Rupp.

Okay the challenge is set.  We have 4 days to get 19K splat on this square and get down to 80K left by Monday.

Do we ahve it in us to complete the task?
Jag's thrown down the gauntlet!

Let's show him how its done! ;)

Goal for tomorrow, 90k!

100 splat so far today for Jag1 and 100 for Verbose.  Bringing my week total to 1,100 splat so far.  Only 900 more to hit my pldge goal.

BTW we are below 93K on the splat square grat work everyone.  Only 13K left by Monday.
Another 200 and time for my guys to rest.  That is 400 total splat for the day and 1,300 for the week.
You've eliminated 12000 monsters already!

...that's a 350 splat contribution to our effort.:) Keep up the good work, Team!:)
ShortRound got this message :)

You've eliminated 10000 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new 
Obsidian Defense Merit of Larkinor badge
, then disappears.

90852 to go...
Due to some awesome splatting today by many people - though I think the biggest number today came from ruppert, we hit our goal at 8:30 pm EST. 

There is plenty of time to start on tomorrow's goal of 85k.  

You know... since this is the weekend, I wonder if we can get to 78k by the end of Sunday?

WTG splatters!!!

85k hit at 9:40 EST!!!

The goal for tomorrow is 80k, though if we get rowdy, we could go for 78k! :) We would be quite proud of ourselves either way. :)
300 more splat for my chars.  1,600 splat for the week.

675 splat left to hit our goal of 80K.

Great splatting gang.
Ruppert, ade, tet and I rounded third heading for home, then ruppert brought us in! Just as the bell tolled midnight, we hit 79,999!!  WTG splatting team!!

Tomorrow's goal is 75k! :)
Master Rocket 125 splats from 1k clicks!

Dr Rocket 207 splats from 1.5k clicks plus Platinum Defense Merit of Larkinor badge!
ok, so this thread seems to be about a "dual front attack"... though only those coming from the south seem to have posted.  time for some north-port-fighting!

so here's a challenge.  i have currently finished off 350 critters from the north port with speed, and plan to get 150 more.  after that, i'm going to be splatting 500 with pers, and 500 with strength... i'm going for 1500 splat in one day at the north port.  when i started this post, i was just going to put out a challenge for people to beat that, but now i'm thinking i'll put some money to it...

for this week only... starting today, and going to saturday night... anyone who can get 1000 in one day from the north port (with all your char's combined), i will give you 500k silvers.  of course, if you can do that all 6 days, that's 3 mil.  and to make it better... if you can get 1500 in one day (like i'm planning to do today), i'll give you 1 mil... for a possible total of 6 mil over 6 days, if you do 1500 each day.  unfortunately, my money supply is not infinite, so i'll put a cap of 15 mil that i'll give out... first come, first served.

and this will have to be partly on the honour system.  if you do 500 today and 500 tomorrow and claim they were all done tomorrow, i won't be able to know.  but i'd prefer you were honest.  of course, i can at least tell by how many critters are left at the port whether or not you actually got as many as you claim (so don't try clearing from the south just to get your conquest up... i'll be looking at monsters left at north port, not at your conqueset).

happy clicking all, and i hope to have to get rid of lots of money this week!  there will be just above 101k critters left, after i'm done my 1.5k today.  i'm wondering if that can be down to 90k by saturday night.

--jason 

ps... anyone who cares to match my pledge (or just add to it)... it would be greatly appreciated, and would help encourage people to go fight up north for a bigger reward.
ok, so speed went a little overboard, and got 600 (emerald defense merit was earned in there too).  and i've seen cobalt up there already, looking for some easy cash :)  now... pers is up there splatting away, going for his 500.
--jason
500 now done for pers... strength will be going up within an hour or two for his :)

--jason
strength has now finished splatting 500 critters. :)

that brings my total for the day up to 1600!  unfortunately, my guys will have to take a break, and might not be back up there this week.  but i encourage you all to work at splatting there, if for no other reason than to get my money :p

td, aaro, and sorry have all been up there in my last stretch of 500, keeping me company, so it looks like i'll be forking over some cash sooner or later.

currently, there are under 100.8k critters left at north port :)

--jason
Another 302 splats at NorthPort for Talitu.

Enjoying the balmy weather up here and as tricky as it is to fight from a boat its got to beat the mountains...
>You proceed...
Surely only a mountain goat could survive on these treacherous passes. Then, just to demonstrate the warped humour of the Thord-Artinian gods, a mountain goat bounds over your head....and straight over the edge. The last sound you hear it make.... "Bahhhhh?????"

:p

>An army of 100239 monsters is awaiting you outside.

4:15am est, 74999 on the NW square.... a little past midnight, but we got there :)
WTG splatters! 75k broken yesterday, can we hit 70k today?!?
We are on a roll now!

We fight not against tyranny or oppression but against annihilation, we will survive! 

Drive em back! Drive em back!
Well, it looks like things are slowing down... we are currently at 69,215. I think we should try to hit 65k for tomorrow.
I splatted 110 at the north port before I got splatted (LOL).
You've eliminated 5873 monsters already!
29845 experience points earned for the victory.
You've found the following items:
a magic nub
a recovery drink
You feel more powerful! You've reached 
level 36
!

~UrchinMage at Northport  :)

splats:569

An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you 
outside
Yesterday a 500-splat unaccounted-for, plus today's 500 comes up to a +1k splats.:)

You've eliminated 13000 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new Diamond Defense Merit of Larkinor badge, then disappears.

An army of 66884 monsters is awaiting you towards north.
An army of 66000 monsters is awaiting you towards north.

This is not bad. Perhaps 5000 monsters per day is too frantic a pace. But 4000 looks quite possible. Lets try to get to 64,000 today and 60,000 tomorrow! :)
Jag1 has 100 splat today for the cause and probably 200 more in him.

We are way off the pace if we are going to get to 40K by Monday.

Who is going to step up?
300 dead TA pests.  Going to get a little more before he sleeps then it is Verbos' turn to get dirty.
I clicked out today and got my usual 500-600.
800 splat between my two chars.  Can anyone match that or beat it?

We will see.
Weekend splat challenge: 20,000 splat.

That will bring us down to 40K left on our square by Sunday night.  

Come one come all. 
down to 60,000 monsters on ta square 
woo hoo lets keep it up guys:D:D
-YD
The black axefighter damaged you with his axe for 202 hitpoints!
The black axefighter curses you!
The black axefighter regenerates! 32 hitpoints healed!
You almost swept away your opponent with your attack! You've made 537 hitpoints damage with your feathered mace!
Your weapon vampirizes 98 hitpoints to you!
Your enemy jerks, then goes limp. You've defeated it!
You've eliminated 
 monsters already!
105151 experience points earned for the victory.
a magic nub
a mobilo diavovino

You feel more powerful! You've reached level 52!

Dolphin of Blue

Always Swimming Around Larkinor
Hey Dolph great work.  

We still have over 12K splat to hit our mark.  I am afraid this will be the 1st time we missed our splat goal and by a wide margin.  

Odin the Mighty doing his part.

You've eliminated 250 monsters already!
Brass Defense Merit of Larkinor badge 
, then disappears.

-Jag
Perhaps the splatting slowed down because we were plagued by a brazen thief...

You've eliminated 20000 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new Kithrill Defense Merit of Larkinor badge, then disappears.

Pelopidas is helping. :)
You've made a good hit! You've made 115 hitpoints damage with your elvensteel hammer!
Your weapon vampirizes 22 hitpoints to you!
Your enemy falls on its face! You've defeated it!
You've eliminated 
 monsters already!
26184 experience points earned for the victory.
a magic nub
a recovery drink
You feel more powerful! 
You've reached level 35!

Koo Koo tries :p

You almost swept away your opponent with your attack! You've made 219 hitpoints damage with your Vanisazh's favourite!
Your weapon vampirizes 42 hitpoints to you!
Your enemy stares at you, and crumples to the ground defeated!
You've eliminated 4482 monsters already!
22783 experience points earned for the victory.
a magic nub
a recovery drink
You need 30 038 474 more experience points for the next level!

An army of 50000 monsters is awaiting you towards north.

Kind of a slow splat day today gang.  We need to find a way to get 10K splat tomorrow.  

I know it is a challenge but we can do it!
We got about 10k TODAY :O 
Slave driver!
from last week:
>anyone who can get 1000 in one day from the north port (with all your char's combined), i will give you 500k silvers. of course, if you can do that all 6 days, that's 3 mil. and to make it better... if you can get 1500 in one day, i'll give you 1 mil... for a possible total of 6 mil over 6 days, if you do 1500 each day.

when i finished my 1600 splat in one day, i think there were around 101k left.  today, 
An army of 98411 monsters is awaiting you outside.

so there were about 2.5k critters killed in the last week.  that's not a whole lot.  but if anyone did actually do 1k or more in one day, let me know, and i'll owe you some money.

--jason
today, from mountain square, speed took down 500 critters :)

An army of 47544 monsters is awaiting you towards north.

--jason
Nice job Jason.  We are getting close to 45K now.  Hope we can get this cleared by next week.  Lets see if we can get some dedicates splat at NW square!
You've eliminated 16 monsters already!
18022 experience points earned for the victory.
a magic nub
You feel more powerful! 
You've reached level 29
!

An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards north.

Didn't think she could do it-but gave it a go for the heck of it...woohoo

~GypsyRoseLee  :D

Your enemy cries out, then collapses. You've won!
You've eliminated 16000 monsters already!
Disprosium Defense Merit of

Larkinor badge
, then disappears.

~Talitu  at NorthPort  :D

splats: 498

An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you 
outside