« Back to All Topics
LMFAO AT ALL U SO CALLED TOP PLAYERS
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
Well i am a top player and not giving to much away all the so called big breakers in snooker r cheating, they have a program that allows tracking lines on the table ( the path) like in practice and i know they have this program to ......so easy to get over a 50 break in snooker with the program...........so if u ever wonder about all these big break boys is cause they have what i got ..............if u want this path just asking the big snooker players, they wont know what u talking about but trust me , trust a man who knows the know..........peace out  ps watch all the big snooker and pool boys say its bullshit but your secret is out now lmao
well maybe if u where anyway good urself u'd know that it wasn't true. and if there was trackin, give me the program please, then u'd see the 100's, not a 50 break!
Cant figure out if this is jealously or just bItching.. hmm funny one!!

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Dec 3, 2002 11:40 AM]
well why dont you post the name/place of the programme that way everyone will have the option to be on same terms as these nobs, at least for a while. cause if everyone uses it, more chance of fly or die adding a new script to theirs which will prevent the use of it. i did something similar last year, in 8 ball i found out they where cheating, so cheated and got a player with very high rank, then waited on all new players with a ~ , told them the story, went into room, 1 shot and out. the guys were comming out the room rated 1000+ after 1st game. so pretty soon all players returned to a more realistic rating and u could no longer cheat. some may remember me, im WHO-THE-MAN :)  Fair play to all is wot i say.
oh, most of the cheats are LNCB related 
MESSAGE REMOVED, ENGAGING IN PERSONALITY'S

[Edited by: MILITARY POLICE on Nov 30, 2002 10:27 AM]
SO U SEE MY POINT LOOK AT THIS PEOPLE PRIME EXAMPLES.JUST TELL THEM U USING IT .I HAVE IT SO WHY WONT U SAY U HAVE IT .YOUR SECRET CANT STAY A SECRET FOREVER.....IF ANYNE WANTS THIS PROGRAM PLEASE REPLY TO,,,,,,,, THE_PATH@MSN.COM