« Back to All Topics
how and when do u no u r a citizen
dear players
in the book it says dat u need to pay 1,000,000 silvers to become a citizen.i have put about 100080 in the kings account but m not a citizen yet.how do u no dat u have becum a citizen? do dey write a message sayin dat u r a citizen? :(
plz help.thnx
but it IS  more dan a million so why arent i a citizen?
no its not more than a million lol dear me
If it IS more than A million, than you should have received notice. Maybe you were clicking too fast. Check your inventory to see if you have the antiballast.
It is a grand total of 1.25 mil silvers.  ! million must actually go to the king, but as the bank charges you 10% and the king charges you 5k for each 40k he takes, it is more then 1 million.  Also, if you look while in the bank, it says "amount paid to the king".

TeT
Plus he gives you a little card, usually green.  It follows an extensive test of Larki history that most of us vets don't know or remember.

JCD
No, you don't have to take a test so don't worry.  
Do you have that in the bank or gien to the king.  Amounts to the king are deposited in lots of 40K each.  There is no way you could have given him 1,000,080.

Go into the bank and clik on transfer to the king and you will see what happens.
If people don't know that taking a test was a joke, don't help them.  S/he should have read the help section and would know already.  People are too serious and also help too many slackers.

JCD
First off, I will help anyone I wish to, and comments from the peanut gallery on that matter are meaningless.  Second, s/he did read help, just misunderstood.  Not everyone who plays is as familiar with english as we are, and who knows, s.he may be young.  Also, some mmorpgs do require you to take tests at various stages in the game, so it is possible that your little snide comment may seriously deter someone from continuing to play.

<<That's enough of this.  The help was given.  Leave it lie>>

[Edited by: RalphTheDog on Feb 9, 2007 5:45 PM]