« Back to All Topics
Team splatters / TA conquestors... please respond
a number of us have been discussing in chat whether or not it would be worth it to have the next team splat (after the current square we are working on) be shifted up to the north port.  we are getting excellent efforts from our current team splat to clear a square in a month, but even at that current rate, it will be at least another 9 months until we see another building (our last building currently has only 75k stones left to build), or possibly 11 months if there is a lake on TA in approximately the same spot as it's found in the hungarian version.  if we can get this current effort to move to the north port, we can clear it in under 2 months, and there is a building there.

so 
this is a poll... we're not saying yet whether we actually will aim to clear north port or not yet, with team splat... we are trying to find out if it is feasible
.   but 
IF we do shift team splat up there, please state whether or not each of you are willing and able to help out and to what extent
... how many characters, and possibly an estimate of what percent of your clicks or about how many monsters you think you can do... daily or weekly.

also, for those not able to splat up at north port (or not all the time... maybe fight in south collecting drinks, then go to port to use them, and repeat)... whether or not team splat goes north port, the effort from the south city will continue northwards.

for myself, i have three fighters, lvl's 48, 48, 54 who will be able to spend around half of their time up at the port... exactly comparable to what they now spend in the south city.

--jason
vanquisher will do precisely 0 clicks there.

basher may go up there, depends what mood im in.
I can splat in both locations just as Jason said he would...and will be willing to do so.  Just i wont do it unless their is a concentrated effort at one place.  Splitting the effort no matter where it is being applied is less advantageous than anything.  So if everyone says splat at the north port that is where i will be splatting :D

-AA [img=
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/264/fightinnish8of.gif
]
My only concern is the kind of support we will get moving up there.  I know that there are a lot of TA fighters that are concerned with exp/click.  

We have build some outstanding momentum here.  I would hate to see that go away with a divided effort.

That being said, I appreciate the teamwork we have had on this project and will support whichever route the group decides.  Just want to make sure we think of all the factors before making the decision.

-Jag
I am all for going north. To the port, gyarr blow me down, man overboard and get down ya scurvey deck dawgs!! etc. um.. i am sleepy- i have one lvl 33 fighter who can spend most time on TA and 2 up and coming fighters who will after mission be able to spend most time also on TA

~Brian
i definitely agree jag... if we don't have 80-90% or more support at north, i will just fight in the south as well, and keep that effort going.  as i said... i (and others) just want to find out if it is feasible to go for the north port.
--jason
talitu (Lvl50) is currently back splatting at North TA square..:)..but has a ship lvl 2 specifically acquired for fighting at North Port. My vote would be for more effort put into clearing North Port. Once it is cleared the builders would be employed and the magic nubs utilized.
All of tali's efforts could be devoted to North Port.

~esme
UndertheWeather is a well built non-sub fighter who will fight exclusively at north port regardless of what everyone else does. Ompa however will not.
I'd be willing to send my three fighters up north.  Whatever square the team's aiming for, that's where they'll be.
If we all go up there, I'll send Big Boo excusively and Little Boo when I'm bored with monstalogy.  Dr. Boo will not head on the boat due to low level.

~Boo
Moonliter at lvl 47 - prefer to fight on land as the ship fighting is a pain.

Sunstar at lvl 37 is still too low to be worth fighting on TA as she keeps getting sent home to grow up.

Snort at lvl 25 and Zimbabwe at lvl 11 dont have boats or enough "ompf" to go fight on TA yet.

I'm willing to send my three fighters up north.  Whatever square the team is aiming for, that's where they'll be.
Where ever the team goes, I will follow. I splat with 6 different characters and would rotate them as needed. I try to do a few hundered a day on TA mainland during a team spalt and would do my best to keep that pace at the North Port.
I have 3 fighters who im happy to send to TA, although 2 of them wont be ready for about a week. 
Detrimental
 is on lvl28 (+boat) and 
Bendy girl
 (-boat) will be mid 20's by the end of the day, and 
Kenny's Dad
 (when he has any clicks). 

I think we should finish the current square before perhaps a chat room conference to decide which square to hit next. 
You can put me in for maybe 200/day, I only got 2 lvl 30 fighters there but they will do what they can. My boats are only basic so North Port won't be so easy but I'll do all I can where needed on the island.
My 3 fighters are lvl 65 45 38 and i will send them to north port. it wil be tough but worth it.
i have lvl boats aswell:p