« Back to All Topics
banned  cux somone called me a ******:S
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
Why did i get a temp ban  after i told  fod wizard that a person called me a (word removed) and asked if i should send in a ss . i send in the ss  now im banned for  racest remarks. i wasnt the one who called the other person a (word removed)   the other person  called me that  .plz explain

[Edited by: LadyDie on Feb 4, 2007 2:34 PM]

now plz explain why i got the ban fod wizard

<<I wasn't there but repeating the word in the forum or in chat makes you as bad as the other person, perhaps that is why you were disciplined.  Do not repeat this behavior>>> 

[Edited by: LadyDie on Feb 4, 2007 2:35 PM]
Hmm nothing wrong with the ss so I dunno why you'd be banned for that... maybe there's something abusive further down that chatlog? If you'd just ignored him instead of reacting, maybe things would be different.

What was the reason given for your ban, btw?

Marty -
i got banned for  racist remarks:@ after i  asked FOD WIZARD  if i should send in a ss  on a person  who called me a (word removed) he told me h was waiting for it   so i send it in and i got  banned:S

UNREAL HU

[Edited by: LadyDie on Feb 4, 2007 2:38 PM]
lmao the person in the ss  got a  dem  and i got a ban:S go figure  . thats it for me for   FOD :@
(image removed)

and now this person is still in the gm  insulting ppl    .This is totaly unfair  FOD WIZARD  do your work properly plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or get off the right  side of the bed  tomorrow

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

[Edited by: LadyDie on Feb 4, 2007 2:37 PM]
Send too Hontvari@solware.com explain the situation and it should get sorted, but don't come off as an 11 year old try and write the email as mature as possible so he will actually read it.
<<I wasn't there but repeating the word in the forum or in chat makes you as bad as the other person, perhaps that is why you were disciplined. Do not repeat this behavior>>> 

[Edited by: LadyDie on Feb 4, 2007 2:35 PM]

lady all i said to  FOD WIZARD tht the guy called me a u know what and asked if i should send in a ss     omg this is so  sad . and i thought  mods were here to  help innocent ppl  who get harrassed   ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGI GIVE UP  u mods all stick up for  yourselves  and there is nothing anone can do about it  . its like a clan with you ppl   us players  dont have a hope in HECK  i will play other ware else from now on   bye  i give up  pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff there  are good mods and bad ones and u all know it  just admit it for once for  cryin out loud
the thing about this is  that i got a temp ban  and the person who insulted me only got a dem  and u  call that  fair play   PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Well with that attitude I wouldn't send anything to Hontvari, maybe give yourself some time to calm down before contacting him.  
HAHA Very funny Meister.I dont need any CHILL PILL.What i need  here is peaple to understand i got a 3 day ban for asking a moderator if i should send in a ss of a person saying... well i  wont mentionn what he said, it will only get banned again most likely/ There was a injustest done here buy a crtian moderator..... THE VICTOM GOT BANNED and the person who actualy insulted me only got a demerit. np tho , i will  take the 3 day  temp ban. but will continue to make my complaint against a certian moderator for being unfair to a player. i already made this complaint in a email to www.###### explaining the situation and  in hope  that at least the moderator  will receive a warning. Now mayb i shoulda just kept my mouth  shut,but i only innocently asked a moderator a ?n.  I did not say the word by means of a racist remark in any way. i was simply quoting a remark somone called me and asked a moderator for his opinion .,only to receiive a 3 day ban for it.
What comes next FOD WIZAED  ...... Will i get a ban when i come bk and if i ad lmao to ,cuz the a means azz ???? 
No offence, but...

Just get on with it for crying out loud :|
>i was simply quoting a remark somone called me and asked a moderator for his opinion

you just stated yourself why you got in trouble.  if the other person should get in trouble for saying it, you will likely get in trouble for repeating it.  yes, even if you were asking a mod if they should get in trouble, you are still saying it, and that is not allowed!  take a screen shot, save it as a .jpeg (or other acceptable format), attach it to an email, and mail it to moderator@flyordie.com and let them decide there what to do.

as for why you got a (temp) ban and the other person got a demerit... you probably have a history of getting in trouble (whether that be once, or five times, or more), while the other person might not have.  it barely matters how serious (or innocent) your mistake (or theirs) was... if you keep doing things, you will keep getting worse and worse punishments.

--jason
jason_kroeker 

no ive never had a ban or a demerit b4 for your information ,so plz dont asume ty,but have a nice day anyway:):):):):):)

χέ№™   aka    xěńö²
Lmao Xeno, don't try to kid us!
hu   blood im not tryin to kid anyone   ....... i have never had a dem or a ban b4 ive only been here for a short time and im not a trouble maker. i come here cuz i like pool and i love a good  challenge so ifya want a gm just ask:):):):):)
Do you not use your lil cute devil nick anymore Xeno?
 hu? alldersboy. I dont have a devil nic or ever had one for that matter   

You guys are makin it tougher by posting publicly....im surprised this topic hasnt gotten locked.
lol@ shawa 

Im suprised it hasn't been deleated already

χέ№™