« Back to All Topics
system degradition
system degradition
system degradition
The longer I play, the worse the game is. The game not only takes longer to change screens, but the picture graphics begin to stop displaying. Any suggestions and/or anyone else noticing this?
All I can suggest is running disk cleanup (clearing cache) etc on your computer.

I have not experienced any major variation/down-turn - except for the occasional bout of lag which has always occurred every now and then for seemingly no apparent reason.
i've seen the same problem as you, more than once.  gets slower and slower to load, and eventually pictures have trouble loading.  of course, like kms said, it always happens when i haven't cleaned my computer for a while.  delete temp files, clear cache, run disk defragmenter if you can, and any other normal "clean up" stuff... should help.
--jason
Hello Sir Michael!

Greetings from Sir Michael III. I began playing Larkinor one month before you joined our community. :) I was a little bit surprised as I first didn´t recognize the III was missing when I read the authors name of this thread in the forum... :) Now I have to look twice...

Altough I recognized the same trouble like you did I don´t think the game gets worse. Beside cleaning cache and that stuff, just have a bit patience:

:) Hug a tree and find your inner peace :)

(Just kidding)
Michael
Thanks for the suggestions. I've done all my "clean up" processes and I'll see how this works. See you inside!