« Back to All Topics
spirit and the ladies in room 1
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
id just like to say a big thanks to spirit for standin in at such *short* notice as vicar this mornin wen myself and Sad_Eye were married in front of our fellow poolers..

we would also like to thank lady mary,donna,and mandy for being bridsmaids and peltin me esp with rice (out of love yea yea)..

we will be honeymoonin at the fod resort for a wk..

thanks again 
dave i have read most posts you have made and they are amongst the funniest and light hearted...

i bet u wind ppl up rotten in real life ;)...

peace bud
oooOOO0OOOooo my friend, it's all in the name of fun.

I wish to categorically state now that none of my posts or topics are intended to be malicious and/or condescending.

Any complaints, forward them to yours truly,

The meister B-)

All I ask of you is to inform me of the forthcoming divorce.
But n e way back to subject,we bak off honeymoon thanks to fod for letting us stay at costa fod (((big :D f.o.hint there suits went waaaay ova ur head)) and nxt is house warming ill keep u POSTED wen it is lmao ;) 
Dave leave the herb and the pc alone and experience life... ppl like you and suits seem scared to have an imagination because you dont want anyone to critise you... so you just critise others for having one and only had limited knowledge about life because you are both still kids...(but i kno u have a sense of humour)
hmmm suits calm down,like you said its just the internet no need to get all stressy..

Dr sunset will up ur chill pills to 7 a day.

and btw suits i got bored after readin the 2nd 2lines of ur reply so whos the 1 now :p posting mindless rubbish??

have a very nice day

himself ;)
Owned:)

But I do feel I should point out...

"Do you realise that you are suggesting that every great artist, writer and comedian in history was a trekkie who would sit on hours upon hours staring at a computer screen or television? 
Tolkein? Shakespeare? Mozart?"

To be fair I would say that the household PC, along with any other for which matter, is a relatively modern invention and that Shakespeare and co. were at the slight disadvantage of not having a PC to hand.

Having said this,

"Was ever woman in this humour woo'd?
Was ever woman in this humour won?" 

What a botch up, he could have used www.dictionary.com and saved himself, and thousands of folorn students time, grief and energy. Naturally the quote was from Richard the 3rd, as all of you would know, I'm sure.

Regards,

The meister B-)

Suits you have completly thrown that out of proportion, he meant that everyone at some point in time has been told "get a life" not anything to do with a trekkie.  Perhaps you read it wrong?
"well it made us laugh and it just proves u lot r way to serious u need to chill"

Oh please, we, as a forum community have the right to get annoyed when certain cretins post what can only be described as mindless garbage. In no way does it mean that we have to take any "chill pills".

"anyone with a brain would know that FOD and the whole idea of the internet is virtual reality. Nearly all artists, writers, comedians, anyone who has used their imagination through history have all been told at some point to ''get a life''"

Im sorry, are we living on even the same planet? Do you realise that you are suggesting that every great artist, writer and comedian in history was a trekkie who would sit on hours upon hours staring at a computer screen or television? 
Tolkein? Shakespeare? Mozart? No, people who spend their entire lifes on the internet creating psuedo-social relations with people they hardly know are not people with imaginations. There is an infinite difference between an artist so wrapped up in his own genius it may appear he needs to get a life and a geek who's best friend is Lightning1234 from MySpace. Please, I could go on for days about this, but I will only hope that you already regret making such a post with so little of your own grey matter involved.

Soupy Twist,
Suit you sir.

Dr sunset reackons suits and his gfs :p need to take 5 chill pills a day and remember u only get 1 life and its to short,dont be a hater dude,wen its a dropped be a loveeeeeeeeeer :D

have a nice day

himself ;)
I agree with fearnloathin, the only sad thing to see is people insulting others because they dont like what they do, say or write, and because they dont have or have very little of a sense of humour, anyone with a brain would know that FOD and the whole idea of the internet is virtual reality. Nearly all artists, writers, comedians, anyone who has used their imagination through history have all been told at some point to ''get a life'', thank god they never listened to these people. Without this imagination you wouldnt even have this FOD site. So please if you dont understand someones humour or imagination please dont attack them or give personal abuse with ''Get a Life''... try to understand them or get an imagination or a sense of humour;)
i know it will prob get locked because of suits possie of spammers again...oh well it made us laugh and it just proves u lot r way to serious u need to chill :D

have a very nice day.

himself ;)
Good lord Dave, can we expect to see Jesus anytime soon? Im going to make sure I look busy.

And Sunset, dont confuse "to ave a laugh" with "to be a chav".

Peace, love and unsurpassed bafflement,
Suitay.
The turn of a decade happens once every, well, 10 years.

The turn of a century happens every, well, 100 years.

The turn of a millenium happens every, well, 1,000 years.

Dave agreeing with Suits happens, well, not atall.

UNTIL NOW.

The meister B-)
I wonder how long this will continue to stay open for everyone to bash on who is a sad this and that.  Really people grow up, have fun, get on with life.
lmao...getting married online, how sad..these kind of people have no life.
well suits sounds like to me you just described yourself down to a "T"..the idea of these forums is to ave a laugh (u do know how to?) but n e way seems to me u were and are to busy tryin to find big words to put me down ect(goes ova my head)

look theres nothing wrong with u being a ugly betty :D and as a favour to u i will ave a word with spirit and try and see if she can find you a friend so u dont feel left out OR even better dont hide behind this nik get out ur real 1 and come say hello to us turnips in 8ball rm1..

and by the way have a nice day ;)
Im not sure if even I am, to be honest. There seems to be a post, which is either:
1) Written as a very well made point, using irony to highlight modern day issues with sad people chatting up ugly people online etc...
2) Just a post to fool people as an effective remedy for boredom or the like or,
3) A post written by a sad, lonely person who is probably allergic to sunlight, with the IQ of a domestic turnip - This is the option I am currently more inclined to believe, after reading the above posts by Sunset.

Peace, love and empathy,
Suits.

Am i readin all this right :|
believe you? hahahah seee there u go thats funny hahahaha
You think your posts are "funny"? Oh believe me, your posts are 
hilarious
suits ive read ur posts and well at least mine are funny ;) and darwin get a life yaself :p
I wish you two all the best, may you sing, dance and get drunk on each others love.

Darwen you nasty little pastie. please dont spoil their fun, now you know why you wasn't invited to the wedding :)...... (hmmm i wasn't either:()....

:p
Darwen, hear hear.

If this is indeed true, I hope your cyber children grow to a happy cyber age. 
no offence.
BUT
get out more.
this post is just ridiculously stupid what actually made you come up with this rubbish?
I'm confused.. is this a joke or are people really cyber marrying on here... ?
Will Kobe be my groom:)?

The meister B-)
They have weddings on FOD now? Imagine that...
Guess I have been gone way to long, XD
Congratz u two and may your lives be filled with laughter and much happiness. 
   <3 Always, Tara
dear all at fod,
just to let u know having a gr8 time,weather hot,food gr8 :p and costa fod is slammin,nitelife is ok to..
back on monday for another wedding,hope to see u all soon.

mr & mrs ŞūŊšέ† :D

wow, were is me slice o cake and did i miss a wedding, o well, wasnt even invited lmao. 

Thank you all for your support  &  all the rice tossing.

Please  dont disturb :D while we honeymoon!
i woul just like to sy it was a very enjoyable wedding and spirit did a very good job.

i was [pleased to be bridesmaid and hope they have a happy fod life.

Donna

Dirty_Dancing

CONGRATS hun!! OMG!! That is soooo exciting! I wish you a long and healthy marriage! :)