« Back to All Topics
SERVER PROBLEMS
Posted in 
General
SERVER PROBLEMS
Posted in 
General
SERVER PROBLEMS
A lot of you know me by now and probably know i dont post much on here as well i cant be bothered :p lol

However now with all the server problems that keep happening time and time again i`m getting fed up as so are all of you proberbly as well....

Fly or die charge us for ratings which if you look how many people now have brought ratings works out at a heck of a lot of money not only do they get the money from subscribtions dont forget they still get the money from all those anoying advertisements as well.

We pay the subscribtions and the server goes down by no fault of our own so we can go hours and hours without playing,which face it thats what a lot of us paid for and it is why we are all here. 

You would think that with all the subscribtion money and advertisment money that they would fix the servers so we can actually play what we have paid for.....

Since the start of the server problems if you was to work it out we all have probably lost a full 24 hours of play time at least which would be nice to get back but face it fly or die are not that generious :(

It would be nice if fly or die actually reply to this topic with an update on what they intend to do about there server problem.

So please all try to keep your replys 
free from bad language
 so they dont have an excuse to lock or delete this topic

chears 

Pot ;)
Nice 1 Pot but we already had a dispute on here about it but you cant say it any fairer than you have like we said we never had these problems when we didnt pay for ratings,so you would think rather than all that money going in fat cats pockets they would spend some on a decent server but hey thats just my 2 cents worth.
well said pot its too tru ... 

Lee & 8BallAtItzBest 
yes i totally agree,not just today ut it has been past few months nothing but server problems & still no explanations from flyordie,if things dont improve you are going to lose a lot of loyal subscribers & non subcribers(such as myself) so buck ya idea's up flyordie & get it sorted
Yes Pot I totaly agree with you on this, Ive wrote to Flyordie 4 times since the server problems started and so far I have recieved NO replys WOTS GOING ON FLYORDIE??????
They take our money and give us this BAD service.  GET IT RIGHT FLYORDIE.
I find it rediculas for them to charge anything at all for this site. I mean, I would consider getting a subscription if everything wasn't so retarded. i.e. The 125 max per room, LOL, that's funny, expecially when people are paying to play the games. I wonder why there has to be a 125 cap limit on the rooms, oh yeh, back to Pot's point, the server must be from 1980.... I won't waste the forum space anymore here sinse I have no reason to be upset because I don't pay for the problems here.....
i just want to say, what pot said is true, if u pay for fod, what u do with tha money??? and it is fair if there is trouble to get some dont have to be all back, just calculate how much is fair. 

i am not subscribed and i dont want to, with these problems going on it gives me a negative effect on it. i thought subscribed ones will be have a better connection even when server is down. but the truth is NO. 
y can u not just make this site work?
exactly what he said lol.....flyordie instead of taking points off each day for not playing why dont u actually add points each day to every1s rating, therefore we cannot compain about losing these points and people wud b happy with this kind of generousity...im talking like mayb 4 points a day which wud do no harm...anyway higher ratings look good for every1 so please think about it
WELL SAID POT, I DONT PLAY HERE ANYMORE BUT THIS SUCKS,

WE WANT ANSWERS FOD 
LMAO, I forgot about them taking away points everyday... Who's no brain idea was that and what's it supose to acomplish?......It's just gonna anoy everyone playing including the cheaters.
Hi, Well said pot, 

When i go to log in on 
PC Version Its says if you are behind a fire wall you should check your proxy settings 
 Now come on, i don't have a fire wall!

Like pot says what are you doing with all the money? Spending it? It should go against better protection.. No server problems and to keep the site on.

Our leagues arn't much good with no website, if there were no league i wouldn't be here to tell the truth. 

All im saying is please sort this problemo out.. and quick! That would be hugely appeciated.

Thank You for your support,

Edition :D
I agree Pot, I have been trying for hours, and well done Pot for saying something.
I only subscirebed yesterday, i as a whole ain't had full amount playing time, best part of today i been in matches and server breaks. As i see it flyordie have put alot of effort in to making the game different, i.e charge people to get ratings, now where does this money go? we pay and we get poor results. I think its time for flyordie to get into gear!
edition dont act like ur someone high up in fod ;\
i totally agree pot. i didnt pay 4 this ... i get my subscription a few days ago and.... :'( :(
Yea i also agree pot
So sneaky, waited for every1 to get addicted to the game, then start charging. Well i for one am not gonna pay ever because:
1. they use little tactics like constant op ups to make you pay and i aint falling for that.
2. plus the server seems to be down at least once a week
True pot we dind payed for this its time fod is doing somthing . 
i hope you can solve this problem as we like the game play very much but the servers that you are useing oare freezing up alot thank you

L-e-e   this topic has been started to have a go at flyordie NOT eachother!!!!! Please keep your childish remarks for somewhere else.
WellSaid pot this isnt the 1st happened alot n ppl pay to play n for there rating so cmon please fix this server u got enough money cos there loads that hav subscribed so please fix it thx Boomer, Supreme glory
<surver>:beeep...beeeeeeee'p...BeEeEEP...MEltDown...MeLTDown...*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM* <computer explodes in face>

It's always the smart folk who right as much as Pot can and make sense all the way through it and not talk jibberish. We want answers and if not then my cats will come and get use and they go for the 
crotch
, I mean leg ;)
 I also agree. 

The server was supposed to been upgraded several days ago according to 
 Magician 
 and it don't seem like it has had any upgrade but there're more people subscribing (the odd few that is :p) and yet that would slow the server down wouldn't it? 

Is it too much to ask for a more reliable server? Here’s a little idea. As some of us have subscribed and contributed to this site, why not have a subscriber only room with a better server, as we pay good money for this game.  What do you think people, would that solve the problem at all? 

Multiple accounts 

There must be about 150 people that have subscribed the billiards games, and a high proportion of those 150 people must have the minimum of 2 names each and the max of hmmm must be exceeding 10 names there.

So just think about it. When you're playing subscribers and you lose then you get challenge simultaneously by their possible other names just keep in mind that you're more likely to lose again. These are what we call 
 point bankers 
How about having a maximum of 3-2 names per IP address. As you already introduced a procedure where you have to have a valid email address and as you are well aware how easy it is to make another email address and that isn't helping the multiple accounts being made. Think about it ;\ 

back to the real issue here. Who's hogging the toilet? :p

Sorry about posting "
multiple accounts
" on this forum i was supposed to post it else where.

silly me ;\
After 27 posts and yet there is no reply from f.o.d. or any mods, from the time I have played ive only seen one comment from a mod about the trouble on the servers. I think everyone would agree that if there is a problem a little post somewhere would be much appreciated.

If you play other online games and there is a problem you are informed about it along with an apology but f.o.d. have not done either, remember its the first rule of business that the customers always right so why do they chose to ignore us, do they not care about customer satisfaction, by the looks of it f.o.d. will probably loose alot of business with this keep quiet routine. The sad thing is if it doesn’t improve the already subscribed players will not re subscribe and will go.

I think it’s about time for f.o.d. to get their finger out and start treating there paying CUSTOMERS a bit of respect.

just leave the site like me :p

take up gambling and drinking heavely. boy my life is gonna be good ! £40 tonight on portugal to beat holland ! come on deco and gang ! and if this dont come off im gonna blame you john !!!! :P
you didnt leave it... you still moaning here....