« Back to All Topics
Try getting rid of the disconnections?
Posted in 
Technical
Posted in 
Technical
Yes, yes, before you hand me with all that "clear cookies and cache" nonsense, let me make a point:

1)I only disconnect while on flyordie.
2)I have cleared my cache and cookies 5 times in the past week.

1)+2)=Flyordie needs to fix their servers. That's my request, and thanks.
oviopusly yes but it takes time be patient;\:p
Yes... my score plummets badly when thewse things start happening...
this has happened to me several times before and i lost about 250 points over all the games because of it
Yeah that is tru i went from 740  to 505 on the chess game thats why flyordie has to make an update to all games that is my advise.I checked everything.
1) I checked firewall/pop ups ect 
2) My antivirus (i uninstalled but again the same)
3) I deframegmented my Hard Disk but again
4) I unistalled some other programs
5) I checked displys ect ect.NOTHING HAPPENED AGAIN
6) PLEASE HELP US .WE NEED HELP.RIGHT SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.
Best way to really figure out if your connection is disconnecting or if it is FoD is to run a ping alongside...although you will probably get the same result I did and it will turn out to be FoD anyway.  Server maintenence have you up in arms FoD?

I don't pay for your service so you can laze around with maintenence, it is becoming rather annoying disconnecting everyday now.
yes yes yes...i think i have emailed the support about 10 times, and why the hell they never answer me??? i thin they just run this site and gather a lot of players then sell advertisment, and dont give a damn about the games..someone said they lost over 250 ratings points and thats just like me. FLYORDIE WTF CAN ANSWER ME OR AT LEAST FIX UR DAMN SERVER!!!!!