« Back to All Topics
New Team Splat ?
New Team Splat ?
New Team Splat ?
Hi guys ...

An army of 34085 monsters is awaiting you towards north.
An army of 34121 monsters is awaiting you towards north.

Just for fun (and bragging rights :p) perhaps we could divide into two groups and race east flank versus west flank up the north path. It is rare to have such similar totals on two squares so thought it might be a good idea.

Hi!

I think that´s a good idea!

Sign Das Eichhörnchen up for Western splat team...
Conquest total at beginning: exactly 6000

May the race begin :-)

Michael
i guess it's been two and a half weeks since the last team splat finished... soon time for another.  unfortunately, i've had two guys up on the western front (okay, pers did 500 at north port, but other than that) for the two or three weeks.  so they need a bit of time on larki.  i will send strength up for a few splat in a few days though.

as for the east vs west race... i think (or hope anyway) that more people are aiming for the west front.  so i put out a challenge, let's see if we can clear that west square before the easterners get to 20k left :p

--jason
I'll fight east then :p ... and nice work at the north port.
Kenny's up for some eastern delights, although he's still lacking clicks from christmas.
Well, here´s the first update from the Western front:

Das Eichhörnchen did 500 splats tonight :-)

(Special thanks to TeT who helped with armour supply)
so that the remaining army consists of only

31339 monsters
 which means 2782 less in 17h !

Great work so far. Keep signing up... :)
Michael
hmm... all kinds of rebels signing up for the east.  maybe i take back that last challenge, and we just fight to the finish.  anyway, pers and speed both went for 500 splat today, on the western square.  1000 splat for me today, and 29692 critters left.
--jason
You've eliminated 
 monsters already!  (that's 500 more for pers today... and he's going home for some hunting.  hopefully str and speed will be able to get a few more today or tomorrow)

An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards north.
keep it up west-front-fighters :)

--jason
You've eliminated 
 monsters already!
A Royal Official appears, and with much ceremony informs you that your efforts will not go unrewarded. He pins a 
Defense Merit of Larkinor
 badge to your chest, then promptly disappears!
18022 experience points earned for the victory.
You've found the following items:
a magic nub
a recovery drink
You need 7 815 293 more experience points for the next level!

Artemis gives TA a try...

The red axefighter damaged you with his axe for 203 hitpoints!
The red axefighter curses you!
The red axefighter regenerates! 28 hitpoints healed!
Your powerful attack has scared your enemy! You've made 386 hitpoints damage with your shardmace!
Your weapon vampirizes 86 hitpoints to you!
Your enemy lifts its hand for the final strike, but doesn't have enough strength to finish it. You've won!
You've eliminated 
13000 monsters already!

The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new 
Diamond Defense Merit of Larkinor badge
, then disappears.
55043 experience points earned for the victory.
a magic nub
a mobilo diavovino
You need 71 171 163 more experience points for the next level!

Pelopidas is working on that Western Front

The red warlord casts a spell! Acidic iceflood flows towards you! Your enemy has made 257 hitpoints damage to you!
The red warlord paralyzes you!
It's a wonder this little snorter still stands! You've made 432 hitpoints damage with your kentsteel ballast!
Your weapon vampirizes 96 hitpoints to you!
Your enemy lifts its hand for the final strike, but doesn't have enough strength to finish it. You've won!
You've eliminated 
 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new 
Diamond Defense Merit of Larkinor
 badge, then disappears.
185295 experience points earned for the victory.
a magic nub
You need 51 421 175 more experience points for the next level!

--jason (strength... also working on western front... brings the total down to 
 on that square)