« Back to All Topics
WHY DO PLAYERS GET AWAY WITH BANKING POINTS ?
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
yes .... consistantly playing low ranking players is classed as banking points...so how does (name omited) get away with it ?....he should be re-set ? .... SO WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN....NOTHING I BET... PFFFFFFF

[Edited by: LadyDie on Jan 13, 2007 9:36 PM]
>consistantly playing low ranking players is classed as banking points

No it's not! Since when was there a rule saying you HAD to play players of similar rating? I thought FlyOrDie was about having fun, not just about a silly little number ;\
it's not neccesarily banking,for all you know the guy could play in the leagues where the majority of players are of an average rating.
i don't play anywhere other than the leagues my rating is normally round the 400 mark and i'v played my fair share of 14ball 15ballers.i don't do this to bank i just do it cause i enjoy the leagues.

BLOODSIMPLE...your right...i think i may have put this over wrongly....let me try again....i have nothing against players playing anybody for fun....unfortunatly there are points involved at every stage of the game....which means when they have achieved the crown they sit there and say ...look what i have done and achieved and they have only played reds doing it....some of us including yourself work hard to achieve these points and enjoy playing the game at a competitive level and in a sportsman like manner....perhaps a way of dealing with this is to change the points system where as if you play more than 1 ball lower you dont get any points which would enable players to play for fun and achieve points in a fair way to climb the ladder...after all its what you said players like to do...

mickranger2
The majority of high ranking players have lower nick names that they either practise in or relax with, if who ever your talking about played one of these players, he would be donating points ?
well as i agree to being that there is tons of pple banking poin ts i dontbelieve its at all the way u are speaking. lets say u got a (3) ball and going for crown  it would take u atleast 300 or more games to even get close to crown  playing reds so i dont see many pple actually wasting there time doing that but the real problem is when u start a new name and play all ur very high rated friends before the 20 games is up  is a very easy way to get crown fast and ur high rated friends lose very little points  and also the pple who look like they are playing a legit game but then all of sudden they just happen to completly miss a (9) ball sitting on pocket lol thats my favorite  but o well kids will be kids thats why u wont see me playing this game much again if ever again   ive been gone a month and its been nice not having to hear and talk to all the trash talkers    
gl to all 
bobby.b