« Back to All Topics
the makings of a fool.....by one who knows
Posted in 
Billiards
Posted in 
Billiards
I am writing these words in the hope that they can right a wrong that was perpetrated on some one who deserved no such treatment, an innocent bystander, who most unfortunatly was dragged into my foolish little fight. She has never shown me anything but respect..or at least tolerance....and I somehow repaid her by indirectly using words (that I would never, ever use directly to someone's face).....those words were out there....Screen Shot'ed and....while out there used to try and hurt me....but if the person who displayed those ss's  was any friend of that person, he(she)certainly didn't use his or her judgement in displaying them to the general population . Those words were directed to one individual who then used them to deeply hurt someone else. I can't and won't try to justify my comments other than to say they weren't said to  you directly, I have seen the picture of you and your son and it is a lovely picture of a proud mother and happy child. I made remarks that were directed to someone who understands such words....and likes to use them,I was wrong I thought perhaps I was better than you, when in fact....I am just as bad as the person who showed them to you.....accept or don't accept my apology...it is your choice...I will never say anything like it again....and I will never adress you unless spoken to first........Yours with head held low    Mark (f) 
Hmmm....  I thought u was on ban?  Is this considered ban evasion?
ok ty i no ur sry  but u can in no way blame the other person hes a freind and wound not hurt me .u did say it not him i had to beg for that ss from him so dont bame him ok now sub clossed ok