Silly but.......
Posted in 
General
Silly but.......
Posted in 
General
Silly but.......
Ok I know this is picky but,
Why do people you don't know private message you "hi" or "hey".  Can't they say that out loud?
It would be like going up to a stranger in a crowd and whispering in thier ear "hi".  I don't think that would be taken too kindly, and at the least they'd just think you were wierd!
Ok I vented.
Any other silly chat peeves?
I just tell them to stop PMing random strangers, then use a bunch of examples that have nothing to do with it, like the "If your friend jumped off a cliff..." example. Usually confuses them enough to stop PMing you in fear of being confused. :)
This made me LMBO for real! I love this suggestion! I am gonna be trying this one as soon as I get back in the lobby. I am in a game now lol.
hmmm silly chat peeves;\,,,mine would have to be when certain ppl say bye and before giving someone a chance to say bye back they are gone :p
:p i was talkin about smurfy, but come to think of it....u doo too kms :p 
People who do that are probably trying to pry 13-0 year old kids to come with them to a hotel. Be careful about that!

(I Know FlyOrDie has restricted under 13 year old access but even a 12 year old can lie.)

otherwise mute them.

-sigh-

I love that feature.