« Back to All Topics
FlyOrDie Baseball Caps & T-Shirts
FlyOrDie has been around for a good number of years now (about 8 or so that I know of) and have a growing number of members that have been here for years. So why do they not have FlyOrDie Baseball Caps & T-Shirts for sale on the shop page?

I think that the site has a lot of members that are proud to be here and would like to have a cap or t-shirt to show it.

It would also be a good form of advertising for the site and if the price was right so that they moved well, it would also generate a little extra income for the site.

I'm sure it would be a nice gesture to give all the Mods a free hat and t-shirt when they was made to!!!

What do you think?
OOOOOOOOO Very nice!

How bout some Mod Squad ones?  :D

-RTD
I'm impressed!

Very well done  :D

-RTD
Very nice, but Ralph I didn't see any little doggy Ts?
Nice and very well done ANNIHILATOR :D
We have tried something like this ages ago, but was not very succesful (0 sales), so decided not to promote the products any more...

We still have the shop though, 
http://www.cafepress.com/flyordie

maybe we will update it and start to promote again before next christmas  ;)

OP
first time i see op post in a while..u should read the forum more..some interesting things i would like u to respond to.
Great Job Now if only FlyOrDie would compliment the moderators with a baseball cap.................
The standard prices were set by cafepress in this case unfortunately, so there is not too much room for us if we do not want to make a deficit here :s
What price would you consider appropriate for such a mousemat?

OP
If prices could be brought down some..then I think people would start buying things here..I remember this site from years ago to..Regarding the mouse mat I think a fair price would be about £5 maximum = $9 i think..I would like to see a coffee mugs in this to..and pens/stationary etc

StreamLine
OPERATOR, when I first started this post it was just an idea I had in the back of my head. After seeing the photos by another member I wanted to show what I had in mind so I did some searching to find a site I could use for that.

The site I found would sell the caps for $11.40, Mod cap (as shown in my post) would be $13.90, Heavyweight cotton T-Shirt in S, M, L, XL, XXL (as shown in my post) for $12.90

I checked on other things like mouse pads ($7.90), coffee/tea mug ($8.90) (thats with the photo shown for the shirts on both)

The seller makes money on all sales by receiving Commission on sales.

If you would like info on the site I found I would be more then happy to provide you with it. I still have your e-mail address so I will pass the info along to you.

Just leave me a note of interest here and I will contact you.
After doing a little more looking I see the prices I listed here would be your cost OPERATOR and you would set the % you would like to make on each.

Sorry I was a little ahead of myself with my last post.
Please send the info, it seems much cheaper than the shop we used to use...

Thx,

OP
WOW!

I would love to buy one,

but OP do ya'll like ship to any stores instead of online?

Socom.1
The info's is on its way. I hope things will work out better if/when you use this site.

$ocom.1 do you know how much it would cost the site to sell items in stores? It would be cash up front to do that without knowing if things would sell or not. Think about it!