« Back to All Topics
XC
Posted in 
Tanx
XC
Posted in 
Tanx
XC
XC is back with clan nicks. We already beat NBK twice in a row, and FTW was too scared to play us so I owned their wannabe big mouth FTW Fighter in a duel. You think your any good then duel 1 of us, if you think your the best, then duel our leader, me. If you think your clan is any good, then duel us, were the best, duel us and we will prove it. 
yea you are good no need to prove ureself lol
if you really want a fight challenge the older clans. they had strength no clan today could have and the best teamwork ever. we all went our seaperate ways because tanx began to bore us but a few members spread to other games (halo 2) and are competing in tournaments (mlg)
sorry but your not the bestas for ftw fighter being one of the best think again...lol
you say you beat NBK twice....but being a member of nbk i can say you cant have beat the best in nbk
come to think of it im sure i will killing one of your guys in last night and he ended up leaving 
oh well never mind  

Good to see NBK took up the challange even though they got beat wtg NBK,s that played ... congrats to XC 
Yorky
you were playing thunder, and you ran from the op at 7-1, i have a screenshot also lol.
everyone knows xc are the best and there were no "old clans" who would be good enough to beat them so quit complaining an jus let em do there thing lol...waste of time fighting against it no team in tanx right now or for a very long time has been or is able to beat them.
For the record, FTW was inacive nevertheless and the fact Xc was active wasnt that such of a reason tbh lol.