« Back to All Topics
Panic button
Panic button
Panic button
I've been playng for awile and I can't figure out why anyone would use the panic button.  You still loose everything and you are transported back to your house.  How is this different than just getting killed?

In some of the missions you will find yourself stuck if you can into a room unprepared. The only way out is the panic button. So you better make sure your insurance is paid up if you ever find yourself stuck like that.  
Thank you.  I obviously haven't gotten to this point.  

One thing I wish could be done is to move the panic button.  When I am digging and a monster pops up it drives me nuts.  Where should the panic button go?  No clue- just a thought and I would be interested to hear what you all have to say.

and that's the reason why you actually have to confirm when you click panic.  i accidentally click it often, and it's good that i can just cancel on the confirmation.
--jason
if you clikc the top left of the dig button when a monster pops up it off sets the button slightly, hope i helped
Hehe once I almost clicked "OK"...I jammed that pointer finger down and made sure it didn't come back up until it was safely away from the button. Phew
lol yeah I had my anti-ballast on me at one time and  I was digging and I pressed panic button....but I didn't get out of it lol I lost a million silvers lol that realy stunk. now I wear my anti-ballast on my feet lol