« Back to All Topics
Hydrasteel Manaband
Hydrasteel Manaband
Hydrasteel Manaband
Could anybody please help me with the recipe for the Hydrasteel Manaband, my very limited Hungarian is of no help.

many thanks Lucy.

Fixed:

http://larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?act=one&iid=1358

On a related note, if anyone knows the mana regen numbers for any of the following items, please post here or edit them on LarkinorGuide:

68 composium manaband
71 hydrasteel manaband
74 daemonsteel manahelm
77 dracosteel manahelm
80 elfsteel manaband
80 elfsteel manahelm

Sandy

I've tried every single mage tower and all of the fortresses except the one at the CC (including the mage towers and fortresses on TA)  Every time I get the following message:

You try to make something from these components... but nothing happens. Perhaps the details of the recipe are wrong?

I checked and the recipe is the same on the hungarian help site so I think that the recipe is correct.

composium manaband
.8 kg
1.75 mana regeneration
38 protection
back to the pub methinks.  time to get that friendly bartender a bit tipsy?
--jason
If anyone has them on-hand, maybe try using "nucleus" instead of "nucleon".

Sandy
If you need nucleus I can probably give you enough ... they are light enough for me to have a stash with my housekeeper

KmS
I have given the man in the pub so many drinks he can hardly talk.

I have tried nucleon and nucleus.

I have looked at the Hungarian Larkinor centre and according to that the ingredients are correct I think,  my hungarian is not very good.

Help!
sorry for leaving you guys hanging but have been busy

the problem is u are using the composium manaband not manahelm recipe
composium manahelm
1 hyper manahelm
8 mechrodron
60 morfverb

the rest is correct.
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  you were SO close to a 'virtual kiss' - and then it went away.  MagicRose would smite you except for the waste of clicks ;-)

It is the HYDRASTEEL manaband recipe that we are having a problem with.  Note that magicrose is WEARING the composium manaband.......
if it is thelvl 71 hydrasteel manaband
its 1composium manaband
8 sunspot
30 phantomhorn
Okay, a lot of confusion here.  This is caused by the similarities between the manaband and the manahelm.  Manahelms give more protection but less mana regeneration than their same-level manaband counterparts.  Manahelms upgrade to better manahelms, and manabands upgrade to better manabands, and never the twain shall meet.

The receipe originally listed for the "manaband" was actually the recipe for the "manahelm".  The names got confused, and the name of the first ingredient got confused along with it.

The major contributor to this confusion is the fact that the Larkinor Center search engine isn't returning all the items in it's database.  It seems to be filtering the search results to only show items that have been "confirmed"... or at least that's my theory.  More and more, it would seem, we're getting into uncharted territory.  They have a page (
http://lc.kew1n.hu/recept_ind.htm)
 which seems to show all of the unconfirmed recipes.  No matter what I do, I can't seem to get the search engine to return any of these items.

This issue hasn't gone away completely, as this has revealed a whole bunch of missing items in our database.  However, for the time being, the following entries should now be correct... assuming the unconfirmed Larkinor Center recipe for the hydrosteel manaband is correct:

hydrasteel manaband: 
http://www.larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?act=one&iid=1463

hydrasteel manahelm: 
http://www.larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?act=one&iid=1358

Sandy
Hydrasteel Manaband
1 composium manaband
8 sunspot
30 phantom horn
.85kg
1.8 mana regeneration
lvl 71
prot 39
it worked iam glad sorry for the previous confusion bane.
No prob - it happens ;-)

But the real reason that I'm writing: I found the recipe for the daemonsteel manaband:
1 hydrasteel manaband
8 iron nose
12 small pillow

It comes up in the 'regular' recipes on the hungarian site, but I simply can not get it to work.  I also have the recipe for the dracosteel manaband, but if I can't get the daemonsteel to work.... No point in going there quite yet.  

Can anyone spot where I might have gone wrong?  
daemonsteel manaband
1 hyper manaband
8 godblade
60 nuckleon.

also before the probably confusion
dracosteel manaband
1 daemonsteel manaband
8 gelatin
12 godblade
Isn't that the recipe for the manahelm?
no u were using the manahelm recipe if you see sisak in the name that is helm, pánt=band
daemonsteel manaband
1 hyper manaband
8 godblade
60 nuckleon.

.8 kg weight
1.85  mana regeneration
40    protection

Thank you!
dracosteel manaband
1 daemonsteel manaband
8 gelatin
12 godblade
 lvl 77
1 kg      weight
1.9x      mana regeneration
41        protection
lvl 80 manaband
the lvl 77 one u just made
8 tuft
12 crumb of knowledge.
well.... I guess it will be a while then - I can't kill the 'moustache monster' so I won't have tufts until MagicRose levels magic.

Thank you!
oops - I forgot - you've redeemed yourself so Ro$e and MagicRose are BOTH sending you a virtual kiss ;-)
Thank you so much, I guess yet another vertual kiss is in order.

Lucy.
I'm in the process of upgrading armour so....

I still have an outdated dracosteel manaband.  Can anyone help with the recipes to get me to level 84?