Lag on Tanx
Posted in 
Technical
Lag on Tanx
Posted in 
Technical
Lag on Tanx
I have 2 issues:

1) Lag: causing shot delay, messes up my moves, and often leaves me frozen 5-10 seconds giving the opponent a free kill. I am subscribed and PC Version or Web, my lag is the same either way. I have cable broadband modem (24-36Mbps), RADEON X600 256MB HyperMemory graphics card, Pentium Processor with 3.00 GHz, and 1.00GB of RAM. Its not my firewall. I have the latest version of java. I clear my cookies and temp files regularly. I also do frequent spyware,adware,virus scans. I've tried nearly everything and the game is getting frustrating trying to stop the lag without success, please help. 

2) I know FOD is aware of the memory editor program, and up until tonight i hadnt had much of a problem besides everyday lag. I was dueling someone and I was winning at first, within 2 rounds a private observed & stayed, I began to experience lag ive never had before. A couple of times my Nukes and Rockets collided with each other and made me get hit b/c of shot delay. I was disconnected a total of 4 times, and lost 13 points (the points arent really an issue), but i am 90% confident someone was using this program against me to cause me to lag and disconnect more than usual. This program has affected MANY people, at least the Tanx community, so could FOD find a way to block it?

Thanks for your time.