« Back to All Topics
MODS
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
MODS
Posted in 
Dear Moderators
MODS
I recieved a demerit recently and was not able to play for 10 days. I really enjoy playing 9 ball. The MOD "Sun Down" gave me this dem. because of a comment I made in the lobby. Someone was flooding the room with nonsence. I typed in "stop Flooding, you are acting like a retard "
Do you think this deserved a dem.? I've seen lots worse in this room . Sun Down Showed abuse of power and should not be a MOD. Or at least show a little bit of common sense. Be a Grown up not another whinny kid...there's enough of that in here.           
hardly the least offensive word u coulda used i have to say but nah aint worth a dem
honestly it is worth a demerit, calling anyone that is uncalled for wheither true or not. oh and no mods arent abuseing their power, they keep a close eye on that ;)
First, I you were not banned for 10 days, in fact you weren't banned at all, only demerited and THAT wasn't for 10 days so stop trying to make SunDown look bad.

Second, as a previous post said the name calling was out of order.  Asking someone not to flood....that is appreciated by the Mods but I would have demerited you exactly as Sun did.
Strive for excellence, not perfection.