Posted in 
Tanx
Remember When.....
Posted in 
Tanx
Remember When.....
Remember..

-When there were people worth playing on tanx

-When there were so many people, you had to keep refreshing the page to get into a room

-When there were BGK, NBK, FTW, UAG, XTB, and Dark Deeps flooding the lobby

-When there were grudges between clans

-When there were spys sent into clans to gather dirt

-When there were less "Dot Happy" mods

-When there were players with ratings in the 700s

-When there were people actually made good posts on the 
forum

-When there were no "OmG HeS BanKinG!!" posts

-When there were evenly packed clans

-When theres were rumors of updates (that never hapened BTW)

-When there actually 
was
 this game people played called tanx.

Remember the good days? Now look where tanx has fallen. Pretty sad if I do say so myself. Tanx used to be awesome, filled with players, and less banking. Then out of nowhere, everything just changed. Clans began to fall off the radar, along with people, and now theres virtually no one left here.
It never was that good.....lol....but a nice wishful thinking on your part! Was more fun in good ole days huh!
Remember when .LAzY.Repoman would shake that shexy tank of his...hehehe...:)
LoL I've only been here about two years and I remember 99% of that. Haha Good Times..

:D and Lazy.. you still shake that shexy tank :p
Wabit Slayer, I say you are wrong...unless you have played longer than I.  I do remember all of that.  Tanx is near it's death.
Your right andddlay.. Tanx is near its death.
heh i remember the grudge between the wp the clan i was in and the KIA. that was funny
Andddlay,I have been here as long as you and maybe longer....:)2002!
hahaha ive been here since 1999 or 2000
I think I've been playing since 7th grade (I think), and I'm a junior now.  If only I could remember my first account...
heh i was like in 4th and im  a sophmore
i havent played in a year and a half though because i no longer have a tower computer. but hey i can still talk on the forums now and then to old friends who come around the forums.
Here are a couple more.

Remember when..
1.People didnt take this game so seriously, considering now this game is way downhill...
2.Players didnt fight amongst themselves and attack random people like wild wolves (not pointing any fingers)
3.A sub was actually worth it...
4.There werent so many clans that fell apart in a matter of months...

Ahh we will all miss the good times.. but i bet some of us are waiting to say "Rest in Peace Tanx, and good ridance." Hey, if Tanx dies away, we still got pool. :$
Yahoo pool is better........:) see ya!
When there were usually only 30 people playing at once?  This game has come a long way...
Tanx isnt ruined just all good players left...Its just boring now thats why i dont play i have a life outside.

Charm, Grace, Class,
Kobe
holy crap another liger. i thought you all left me here alone
Does anyone around now remember these days? Now that I read this again I would like to get on Nascardude for his comment about wolves... (we all know he was pointing fingers at the Wolfpac Clan...)

Well tanx did go down hill after a few clan wars and a few clans decided to leave and it all went downhill as those clans disappearence caused several other clans to disappear.

Either way its funny to look back during several wars I did send a few spies into enemy clans and I even had a double agent working against me... (THANKS... NOT... YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

Anyways... Seeing how much Tanx has changed from when I first started tanx and how it is today... it has gone downhill a lot. It is becoming more controlled and I just hope that this doesn't get removed in the control (hey mod I am just stating an opinion.)

I mean sure there have been great mods in the past and present you just have to look for them and TRY to understand some of the things that they do.

Well back to my mumbling. Either way tanx has changed a lot since I first started. So what do you all think of the changes the great folks at flyordie have made to everything since you have been here?
yea i remember those days it was pretty good, be nice if it was still the same but the development of greediness took over and now we have things call " Editors" and "banking"
~ Striker
Heh I miss those days... I MISS THE REST OF THE WOLFPAC :'(
now away from my emotional breakdown... Anyone still around from the WP-KIA war?
remember when mexicanrebel was banned? oh what a glorious time that was. some have even said it was the golden age of tanx. 
LoL @ kobe, even though you constantly argue and always involve in a fight with others, anyways, Tanx is not the same due to those factors, point taken,
~ Striker
oh well... i dont remember if the wolfpac got in a war with CAD... i know there are some of them people around still... tanx was awsome back in the day
Mexi wasnt banned,that was his clone,Mixicanrebel.

You should know better Con.

;)
I am heading up a new campaign:

Ban Mex '08

"Justice we can believe in"
Hmm,

Your startin up that witch hunt again Con,the same one you started in the "Golden Age" of Tanx. When the great Mexicanrebel was only just a lowly private,learning how to be the great leader of Tanx ,that he turned out to be.

Then you came along,objected to some of his great words of wisdom and leadership.His insight into the future for the world of Tanx and its players,would have seen it going from strength to strength.

His great friendship with ALL the Mods,and even Mr OP and his friends,would have seen Tanx getting the updated Maps,weapons, and graphics that he was in the middle of negotiating for.

But along came the dark side,the one we now know as Confederate, starting  the revolution. 

Hmm, and so, to quote the very first message in this topic 

"Remember When.....Remember the good days? Now look where tanx has fallen. Pretty sad if I do say so myself. Tanx used to be awesome, filled with players, and less banking. Then out of nowhere, everything just changed. Clans began to fall off the radar, along with people, and now theres virtually no one left here".

We all now know what the 
>>Then out of nowhere, everything just changed.<< Really meant.

So beware people,the words from Confederate.

;)

Wow peter, I've never seen you throw so much mud. I like how my opponent Mex sends his surrogate pete to do his dirty work for him. Negative and unbased attacks like this only fuel the change that we demand, and Mex needs to be re-banned.
:D:D:D

History doesnt lie.

Just look at what happened when you got the Great Mexi banned last time. I dont think Tanx has recovered yet.

Now that Mexi is thinking of making the comeback,that is long overdue,to put Tanx in the top three, best online games,and to gather up his army of followers,you have suddenly turned up as well.

Hmm , coincidence ?

We should let the good people of Tanx decide.

;)
Yeah I remember sitting at my computer "belonging" to this game. With many names, .. Cloud Strife name mostly, and slaving to try to suit everyone else and my own standards of what I thought I should be in it, and then as time went on, it became less and less important, so like me .. I think I speak for alot of old players from up to 5 or 6 years ago. Time goes on .. no one plays forever. Although I do kinda miss everyone I knew here .. and the last I remember, kobe was this annoying kid who kept getting the way ... ah well, I havent played in a while either though.
well trav, i think its about time you come back and visit ole acid, im lonely now. rofl... jk but its been a long time man. you know you miss me :$ lol. glad to see ur still roaming around though. hope all is well.
Remember when there was peace, everybody loved everyone and we all walked hand in hand skipping through fields of daisies....
Exactly ,Tin Can 
RRF

It woz like dat , just B4 , Mexi got banned,by ,you know who.

;)
Peter speaks the truth. I have never seen a more trusthworty, honest, unbiased, non name smearing person in all the places I have visisted. (for post purposes let's just say they are a ton) Anywho like previously stated everything Peter said about Confederate is true. And Confederate stop spreading lies everyone knows the "golden age" of tanx was when you were banned. 

P.S.

Peter, there is no Mex comeback in the near future due to my busy schedule.
peace? Peace? There is no peace... thanks to the lovely [PEOPLE AT FLYORDIE] who care a lot about us [PLAYERS] and would [NEVER] censor these messages that we the [NON SLAVES OF FLYORDIE] post constantly on the forums as we [FOLLOW THE RULES] and [BREAK NO RULES] but hey who am i to say... this message most likely not get posted

(if it does replace all the cap words with other words and you may get it)
Well Mex, i think you need to make time in ur busy schedule and bring back RRF...

But i suppose that would be like expecting to see the old player shin shinsou or w/e to suddenly pop up to say hello, if yall remember him or not, lmao it'll never happen im sure. ah well.
Liger, what are you ranting about? Propagandized by MexicanRebel? Again? See people, this is what Mex does. He brainwashes people, so don't be fooled by appearances and words; he's really a monster.
Cheers Mexi, for having the time to post + the nice things you say ;).

It seems there is now more people posting in ALL of the Forum now. A new "Golden Age" for the forum ? And Mexi has only posted once.

It makes you wonder people,eh.What might have been,if it wasnt for the darkness descending upon us.

Now we wait,to hear what surprise,the darkness will thrust on us. For he is sure to return.

;)
We need more excitement in tanx perhaps more demerits will help.  lol funny shadow

[Edited by: harrydog WG on Mar 17, 2008 9:07 PM]
lol how about less demerits

[Edited by: chillo1983 on Mar 21, 2008 11:08 PM]
LoL, How about more LoL's

:D

[Edited by: Peter01 on Mar 24, 2008 9:59 PM]

:p

Hmm,,,

Told you so. He would return.

:O
I remember alot of those things as well, but now I use different nic as I am no longer Hit Clan member I chose to play solo or team if asked, when others are teaming. What I do see now is alot of computer cheating, stealing pts. while not in operation is a shame...............Shame on you B52 bombarder.

ONESHOTMAN ____________________OUT!
Yeah, i remember and sometime's long for the good ole' day's, i haven't visited this site in month's but it's good to see post's from some old friend's here, the Tanx day's as we know them are over, the glory was lived and will live on in the friend's we've made and will alway's remember here. In case no one remember's me im also -NBK- DNAngel02 =) also heyz Trav =DDD it's been a while *huggle*
Yeah, whats happened to it now everytime i  in there is around 30 players and i've not heard of any of them.

I miss just going in and talking to everyone, I know i was sometimes anooying back then.

Cya peeps! Smurf_Aaron nissanskylineGTR sargentaaron2004

miss you all