« Back to All Topics
Counting down the days
Posted in 
Tanx
Counting down the days
Posted in 
Tanx
Counting down the days
ok well apparently im not up to speed in school and its not because of tanx but something personal, but its not long before im forced to leave tanx for a year or more.... so just saying my goodbyes to the people i met on here its been fun, Hana, Nina, Sam, Acid, Twist,Ash, scribbs, final, and my memory not good its hard to remember the others lol so sorry if i missed you, but you guys know who you are, , but its been great guys, hopefully see you all when i get back, take care :)
Heyyy you forgot me lol jp, it was really great knowing you and i hope whatever problem's your dealing with now get better. i can't really say bye and mean it because i know you'll be back, Tanx is in your blood and once it's in you can't get it out :p lol

Love & Best Wishes,
bri bri ;)
Take care bro... Hope to see you again soon.
sorry to seeya go bro hope to seeya back soon...look on the bright side now u dont havta listen to those mum jokes of mine u always hated lol jk ...hope you work it all out and u catchup wit school 

seeya soon bro 
-Ash
Awww Veggi, that sucks to hear that you are leaving. But school and life is much more important than an online game. We've always been kool, and I'm glad I've had the chance to be your friend, your a really kool person. You got me on yahoo so hopefully you keep in contact once and a while! Take care and good luck with your GF!! *hehe* :D

*Hugs*

~ Nina
good grief veg
nina is right
school is so much more important
but dont get lost in life...:p
come back to visit the drama zone
tc and good luck ;)

sċяίßßļεs

omg i said nina was right  :|
:) lol jk :p
haha scribbs lolol :p miss ya veggi!! 
ok ok ok lol just to clear things up cus i been in here a lot i know i said i was leaving but turns out i dont get report cards for like another 2 weeks, plus i got a sub that needs to be used but sorry its just i was depressed and parents made it sound like it was going to happen that day, but im sure im out of here by the 17th of november so sorry guys forgive me lol :p 
Hola y'all 

Forgiven dude :) lol.. good to have u back me ole friend, problems happen i guess just gotta raise above em.

hola y'all 

Adios...
 Dont forget about me vegi  hehehe 
hope you wont be gone wont be much fun with out u bro ;)
Adios  Viejito, ya no puedes caminar, Viejito Cara de chile...lol  ya sabes quien soy ok solo yo te llamo Viejito, GoodLuck to you and Please take care of your self.

THE LANDLORD
land Royal Clan:)