« Back to All Topics
 PLEASE HELP
Posted in 
Off-topic
 PLEASE HELP
Posted in 
Off-topic
 PLEASE HELP
IF SOMEONE BREAKS UP WITH YOU FOR KNOW REASON THEN SAYS ITS UR FAULT. AND THEN WANTS U BACK DO U GO YES OR NO OH AND THEN THE PERSON WHO BROKE UP WITH U DEMANDS U ASK THEM OUT AGAIN .
Well, the person who broke up with you should be the one to ask you out. 
But
 I make it a rule never to go out with ex's.
yeah quake svck up to snow lol,its about time ;)
NEWKIE IM NOT SUKING UP 2 SNOW WE ARE OVER I MOVED ON. SHE BROKE UP WITH ME THEN HAD THE NERVE TO SAY SORRY SHE DIDNT WANT TO BREAK UP. AND FOR ME TO ASK HER BACK OUT WELL SHE CAN TAKE A HIKE NOW IM OUT. 
if you guys really love eachother, then you wouldnt keep score!  You would stay if it were TRUE LOVE!
QUAKE HOW MANY TIMES WE HEARD THAT B4????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? LOADS..

NEWK:D
im with dirty on this! 
NEVER GO BACK TO AN EX.....EVER!!!!
 but if someone dumps you and then says they made a mistake....its their job to sort it out and re-ask you out. if that makes sense

ROFLMFAO Dragon_King, did u have ur 'cornies" for brekky or what?
What a ....!!!
Quake, it seems that nothing in this world make sense for you. Ask yourself why and when you will find an answer, then try some happyness: won`t hurt-only stupidness hurts sometimes.

Lucia
 HOLLY I REALLY TRY TO LIKE U REALLY BUT U JUST SEEM TO ANNOY ME DAILEY
oh yes, i see...one of those "internet love connections" again. people these days..