« Back to All Topics
Player of the week part 2
ok Iam making player of the weeka gain I will pick the player of the week each friday so post why you or someone else should be picked player of the week in each of the following catergories:

New player of the week(new player as in played less then 1 month)

Thord Artin fighter of the week (most kills got a new badge etc)

Thord artin builder (most points or badge etc)

Over all ta builder this can include overall fighting, building monstalogy etc

Robber or thief of the week (large rob or steal or lvling up in either or)

Over all Player of the week
I nominate Elusha Romanov for being an awesome person and forgiving me :-)

(Overall Player Of The Week)
Lusha forgive you???

I
 am the one she dragged away from a romantic evening to deal with chat monsters!
what did u do in the first place?
-YD your friendly dragon
I think there should be an award for stylishness......

MagicRose is sporting both body armour AND shields which are appropriate for her level - a rarity at the upper levels!  She is wearing 'night dark' body armour and carrying two beautiful 'night dark' shields.  This stylish armour is worn only by the most fashion conscious and MagicRose should be recognized for making a fashion statement.

OK, I'm not serious about this, but I'm just so darn happy that I could actually make the armour for a level WHILE I was on that level!
well bane I didnt consider a style category because we all know you would win all the time so therefore not really a competition :)
Not always - this is the first time in a LONG time that I've been able to make any of the armour for a level while I was actually ON that level :-)  Hence my excitement!

Besides isn't 'night dark' incredibly cool sounding for the name?
yeah it is i translated it to either night or dark i guess they decided on the safe bet and name it both lol
Oh I wouldn't win the style one for sure!  My char DieAbolic just put on Stink Armor.  Can't wait to next lvl and a shower.
hmmmmmmm  maybe MagicRose should concede to a character who can walk around in stinkarmour with her head held high. (anything to get one's nose just a little farther away from the armour...)
ok well my acomplishments this week
-lvld shanaine-lvl 39 and she got her 10 000 kills badge on TA
-lvld majawa-lvl 35
well thats it for now:p

jess