« Back to All Topics
Whose left?
Posted in 
Tanx
Whose left?
Posted in 
Tanx
Whose left?
Been a long time since I played tanx or posted anything. Thought I'd drop by & say hi to everyone :) Hope ur all doing good. Anyone left from the Good Ol' Days? 
I'm still around :| I tried to say hey the other day on msn, but you never replied... lol
still hanging around from time to time . how u been TARA

Aww sorry Nuc, I was prolly afk. Heya Harry I'm doing good thanx:) 
Tell Nuc the truth _TARA_ ,

You were busy talkin 2 me on msn.

:)
lmao shhhhh Peter, not spose to tell!  ahhhhh I miss u guys! Hi Snipey hows it going? 
Oh wow, I knew it all along. Lmao Anyhow, where you been lately Peter?
Hey TARA....long time....good see u here.

kiss
;-)
Oh ,I just pop into forums now n again. Nucs.

Was told by a Mod , "if you dont like it here , your always free to go elsewhere ".

I'm still here,but my subscription went elsewhere.

:D.
Heya Andddlay long time no see:) U still play RS? And as for u Kobe, Theres nothing wrong in saying hi to old friends, (Which u never were one). 
Kobe, No one wants to hear your splurge of repetitive verbal diarrhea. Don't waste your time on this thread just because Tara or anyone else would not be your friend.
I'm guessing Kobe feels big like a man when he insults others... 
Over the internet
 >__>
Thanx guys:) Great to see a few of u are still here *winks* ;)
<--Twister...still here, nuc get on msn for once.. haha
i kinda do...i don't play too often cuz of school, and the fact that i lose 53mill...which always isn't great.
I thought it was about time for your annual hello...

Hello *cheesey wave*

Peace and love,
Suit you sir (if you remember still my humble self).
Lmao kobes still on tanx. i thought he left. kobe why don't you just leave tanx already. you say you hate it yet you stay. tanx would be better off with you gone anyway.;)
Lmao.. Please do, I'd like to see this ss myself. Kobe you need to get a new routine. You pull the same bs everytime "i have a ss of you" blah blah. Gets old after 1st time you say it. Come on just grow up man... If not for us, do it for yourself.
Comcast Cable IP And Network Abuse Hotline -(Arizona - United States)
Notified Of This Users IP address

Username Nikita Ice Permenantly Banished
For Repeated Forums Abuse 

[Edited by: FlyOrDie.com on Oct 6, 2006 9:08 PM]
Im deployed but im around....not as much as i wished though.
Sup, ima still 
not
 here. 

Show the love
Shawa you been deployed since you were born....:) Peace,keep your head down and don't be telling the enemy you work in Military Intelligence ok.
lol thanks for tellin everyone else though
Heya Shawa Long time no see!
I got on today and didn't see anyone I knew:(
Im still around... and i'll be stuck on here like a bug on Elton John's sunglasses for a while...