« Back to All Topics
fearnloathin
Posted in 
Billiards
fearnloathin
Posted in 
Billiards
fearnloathin
fearnloathin who are you or what are you....y u alwasy sticking up for mods..is this so u dnt get banned?
He isn't standing up for anyone, he just isn't buying the "I say it's true so it must be" rubbish.
Ty Beppe, what he said is true...everything said so far is heresay non of it is really proven, anyone can say "I was banned for this" show an ss of sometime that is completly different and we should believe this?
Well,I do have some letters sayin MOD wont help us in Avengers room,becasue I'm a "Known Offender" of FOD rules..
Guess that means anybody can come to lg room,talk smack,while 3 MODS set in 8Ball room 1 and act prissy...
MR THOM?  As far as i know about mods and lg rms goes somthing like this m8. If somone in your lg causes trouble  a mod wont act on it untill the lg has done somthing about the prob. The person must b boxed or removed from the lg, and if he continues to disrupt the lg in there room  then a mod can come in and take further actions. I have had mods assist me in lgs i ran myself, but not untill i removed the person from the lg or  boxed him..Now if the person isnt iin the lg but is in your room causing trouble then u can ss it and send in to moderator. I find it hard to beleive that u were told bcuz yur a known offender they wont help you, lol im a known offender and they helped me on several ocasions m8:S

<< When a player violates the terms of use, (profanity, harrassment, etc) it is irrelevent whether or not the player is participating in a league. There is no requirement that requires the league itself to take action before a moderator will step in. >> DD

[Edited by: DeputyDawg on Sep 30, 2006 1:40 AM]
hmm  interesting m8, then mayb its time moderators should have a meeting and go over the rules again,cuz i was imformed dif,by more than one moderator, i would say 3-5 dif ones told me the same thing.no names mentioned tho.